Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2014, 08:08 AM

Dogsey Daily Thread - Friday

Here goes, let's hope I am not duplicating.

Good Morning all.

Just got drowned outside not by the rain coming down but by the bldy cars tearing along driving through the puddles and throwing all the wash up over me on the footpath! So darn inconsiderate.

Anyway, hope you all have a good day, Stay safe and dry and warm, God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2014, 08:16 AM
Morning Moyra and everyone who follows
been awake since 5...some nob outside with hi radio blasting.. i suspect it was deliberate and i know who is the source of the problem so that will get sorted
just dogs to walk today
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2014, 08:33 AM
Morning all. Overcast and looks soon to bucket down. Moyra if you can, next time get the car number plate and report them. Inconsiderate drivers. Hope you are dry now. Have a cuppa to warm yourself up. Griff play them at their own game and turn something up really loud just before you go to bed. Hope all that come on after me are keeping free of the flu. ttfn.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2014, 08:48 AM
Morning all.
Moyra that annoys me, as you say so inconsiderate
Hi griff, you are also being plagued by someone being inconsiderate
Brenda, looks the same here, very overcast ans windy.
I've just read in the paper that it's the winter vomiting virus that is causing problems now, more than the flu yuck.
Today I must catch up on my housework, I have neglected it all week
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2014, 09:01 AM
Hi everyone, commiseration Griff on the noise.

Nippy Jen, yes I heard the next lot of virus are on their way, just hope we all stay clear of it.

Brenda,
they were all going too fast in a 30mph for me to catch their no plates. Hence why I was drowned by the water displacement! Had they been going slower it would not have showered right up so bad.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2014, 09:15 AM
Good morning

That is awful Moyra and very inconsiderate of the driver. Don't quote me but I think it is illegal to do that and if caught they are in trouble.

Hope you can catch up on some sleep Griff

As long as it keeps away from all of us Nippy I will be happy.

Raining earlier but stopped so nipped her ladyship out. The sun is now shinning but it is very windy. A couple of jobs for OH to do. Three doors need some off the bottom so may as well do that now BEFORE the carpet goes down and I have decorated so if he does anything wrong not a problem. I also want him to look for my garden shears as I can't see them anywhere and no doubt he was the last to use them! Waiting in for a parcel delivery and then will pop out for some paint and order the carpet. That should give me about a week and a bit to do the painting If all goes well not a problem.

Have a good day everyone
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2014, 09:22 AM
Sue, you are doing so well in your new place, it is incredible the work you have done.

Do we give W some praise as well, yes I guess so but he does leave you a lot to clear up!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2014, 09:54 AM
Morning
Not feeling like doing anything, but stuff needs doing. Someone was supposed to be here at 9am to pick something up that hubby sold. Still not here, I hate that.
Well if he's not here by 10.30 tough I'm going out lol
Going to take Rosie out later this afternoon, we've had rain during night/early this morning but it seems to be brightening up now.
Think I'm going to have a coffee to see if I can be less grumpy lol
Moyra that was terrible, is there not CCTV cameras near where you got soaked? So that you can report them?
Griff hope you get it sorted,I hate inconsiderate people
Have a good day everyone
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2014, 10:33 AM
Mandy, only private cctv which a council employee has for his own purposes. He goes after dog walkers if he sees them not picking up after their dogs have fouled but I suspect he wouldn't give a damn about an individual being showered in water or report speeding motorists.

I am going out in a little while to visit my sister. Steve has a job to measure up and quote for just near her so we shall take my car which is cheaper than his van and I can see my sister for an hour or so while he does his quote.

I do not want to go but I feel I should. I am so anti social these days. Have a good day all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2014, 10:55 AM
Moyra, enjoy your trip, sometimes the getting going is the hardest part, i hope whoever soaked you falls in a massive puddle Lol
Brenda, the person who sent the person to make the noise doesn't live close enough for my noise to affect them...thankfully, euggghhh couldn't be doing with living near that
Mandy, that is one of my major bug bears in life, lateness.... i am generally at least 15 minutes early anywhere as lateness is just rudeness unless it is due to circumstances beyond their control. My brother is dreadful, 7.25 he will be getting in the shower, i ask what time he is meeting his mates.... 7.30!!!! he always says they will wait
Sue, hope you get the painting finished in time for the carpet coming
Nippy, fancy popping up to do my housework?? i hate it, that and ironing
rang my dad 4 times....bl**dy man has left his phone in the van...again
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »