View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2012, 08:52 PM
I am sorry - I hope things don't deteriorate.
xxx
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-06-2012, 06:53 AM
Fingers crossed that things do not necessitate surgery. xx
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2012, 06:32 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
So sorry to read this Sally, I know only too well how constant pain pulls you down
On the up side, you at least know what you are dealing with as much as you didn't want this
I hope you can continue on the painkillers for sometime yet
Thank you, it is a plus that we now know what is going on even if it is not the best news, but I shall plug on and hope for the best! Constant pain not only pulls you down it gives you wrinkles...........I have to make a big effort to keep straightening my face out!

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Oh, Sally, that's horrible news.

Let's hope it doesn't come down to surgery......

x0x
I think that it is inevitable unfortunately, but hope to put it off for as long as possible. Thank you for the sympathy!

Originally Posted by Murf View Post
Back pain is the worst ...
Hope its all goes well...
Thank you Murf.

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Oh no. Big (((hugs))).
Thank you Lynn, I appreciate the hugs.

Originally Posted by Luthien View Post
So sorry. xx
All sympathy welcomed.......I don't want to put it all on family and close friends, so you lot have taken the brunt of the moaning.

Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
I am sorry - I hope things don't deteriorate.
xxx
Thank you - fingers crossed.

Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Fingers crossed that things do not necessitate surgery. xx
It will eventually, the doctor made that very clear, but the longer I can put it off the better as it is not a cure as such, and the problem will still come back gradually. Hopefully the timescale will be such that I am past caring by that point!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-06-2012, 07:27 PM
Sally, I am sorry to be reading this, I can only relate one case which was a work colleague who had very bad back problems, so much so that some days he had to go into a vacant meeting room amd lie on the floor for several hours. Eventually he had to have extensive sugery but he came through it all with no problems and was a different and much happier person. So clearly you will have worries but I hope this 'real life' example will help to take some of those worries away. Best wishes to you.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2012, 09:57 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Sally, I am sorry to be reading this, I can only relate one case which was a work colleague who had very bad back problems, so much so that some days he had to go into a vacant meeting room amd lie on the floor for several hours. Eventually he had to have extensive sugery but he came through it all with no problems and was a different and much happier person. So clearly you will have worries but I hope this 'real life' example will help to take some of those worries away. Best wishes to you.
It is so good to read something like this.........thank you.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2