Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2017, 07:47 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 25th January

Good morning all,

June, hope you had a quiet night. You shouldn't have to sleep downstairs though. Hope your back survived it.

Jenny, glad Pepsi is on the mend but poor little girl got the rough end of that encounter. Lets hope she doesn't come up against him again.

Griff, glad your blood test went ok, my bruising from this one last week has already disappeared, she was obviously much more adept at collecting blood. Must phone the surgery to see if they have results.

Lynn, hope you get the problem of your disappearing door bells sorted. Again CCTV might be the answer as I think it is with June's problem too.

Harvey, hope your back is much better and the dogs are being good.

LG, hope you are enjoying your short stay in Wales and it is giving you time to recover.

Sue, Barry, Mandy, Brenda, Kazz and Norma, hope you are all keeping well.

Have a good day all, still very foggy here, stay warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-01-2017, 07:53 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Very foggy and cold here today.

June have you thought anymore about contacting the landlord ? You really cannot keep on like this. Really hoping the policewoman assigned to you will get back to you asap on her return with good news.
Nippy Jen hope you are feeling better today and that Pepsi isn't as sore today.

Hope everyone else is well and all four legged friends.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2017, 09:40 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Do hope you had a better night June. I dont understand why the police won't talk to you or do something about him. You shouldn't have to live your life on a knife edge. I would seriously talk to someone in charge to find out what is going on. It seems to me that the felon has all the rights and the poor victim is left on their own and in the dark.

Hope your back is better today Harvey. How nice to find someone who understands dogs and let their puppy play with yours.

Pleased your blood tests went well Griff and hope you get the results of yours Moyra.

Hugs to Brian, Nippy and Pepsi and hope she is now her normal self.

Dull and overcast here. Waiting for son to get up for his conference call and then I can begin to sort my life out, why can't lads get up when called and not leave everything to the last minute! Need to get out to collect prescriptions and change the beds.

Have a good day and stay safe and warm
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-01-2017, 10:17 AM
Burns night tonight.........
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2017, 11:52 AM
Lol...i am a Burns Boesoeker...usually have a few drinks sadly it is a wednesday so no chance!!
TW, go to the front desk at the police station with your crime number, there will most likely be a civillian on, ask them what action has been taken against him..if any, at least then you will know exactly what is what, that's how i found out there was to be no further action to be taken on my case. Have you given a signed statement yet?? if not, when you do, if the copper writes it, please please read it before you sign it...i got rushed through mine, didn't read it fully as she was hurrying me and signed and she had omitted lots of details, the desk sergeant decided to take no further action...the next lot of officers i spoke to couldn't believe it had happened and no further action was being taken against her and apparently this woman ho took my statement was renowned for stitcing people up with statements so no action got taken!
I find it a sorry state of affairs when everyone has to think about getting cctv just to ensure that they can live peacefully and that their property doesn't get damaged, that's why i got mine all those years ago...cost me about £300 back then just for the cameras, seems those who do wrong don't end up out of pocket and the innocent party ends up footing the bill
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-01-2017, 12:01 PM
'morning everyone

Yes back has improved, might take another day. OH says I am using it as an excuse I just want to take it easy to make sure it doesn't 'go' again

Neanderthal mans bungalow has a 'SOLD' sign outside, didn't think it would go that quick.

Also work has started on the equestrian centre behind us. Did I mention that neanderthal man put in an objection to the planning people part of which was the noise of horses hooves 'clip clopping' on the shingle, the guy was totaly 100% deaf

Has been foggy and wet here so far today.

Hope things going well everyone, be back latter.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2017, 01:03 PM
Wow,that was quick Harvey...lets hope you get some really nice people in now!! Lol...you, use your back as an excuse...never!!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-01-2017, 02:30 PM
I'm working on the CCTV angle now. Thats all I can do for the time being until the weather improves and I can get the other stuff done. One of my friends has said why don't I look at some sort of slide back roof in the yard that I can have open when the weather's good and close at night or if its raining. Not sure if its viable, but willing to hear all suggestions
I haven't made a statement, no. I feel he has somehow managed to twist it so I am the madwoman here
Harvey that was far too quick for it to have happened now, wheels must have been in motion before he left there. LOL how can horses clip clop in a menage with shredded rubber, stupid man!!
I am really tired today. Managed an hour in bed this morning then got the girls out. Thank goodness the river is so low, no one about and girls can run free and no stress on there, the only place at present. Dog next door was barking already at 8.15 am this morning and have heard snatches of it carrying on all day.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2017, 02:32 PM
Glad your back is on the mend Harvey, hope your new next door neighbours will prove to be ok........could they have anything to do with equestrian centre?
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2017, 02:34 PM
June is there nothing you can do about the dog next door, after all he is probably the reason your girls are being blamed.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >