Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-04-2009, 09:50 AM
Originally Posted by Agility-mongrel View Post
You certainly can't be stupid! To have made that much improvement you must know enough!
I have got a long training line, I hate flexis as there is no control and they seem to teach the dog to pull!
He is fine if the other dog ingnores him, but my other dog is very friendly and wants to play all the time. When she is with a dog, he seems to need to proterct hre and rushes in barking. Sometimes he will almost join in the game and does his excited bark, but the other dog usually gets confused (understandably!) and won't play.
Re the DDA, I have been led to believe that it doesn't apply to dog/dog aggression. When Dan got attacked the 2nd time (same 2 staffs) I ranrgrr trherrr police as the 11 yera old children walking them actually set them on mine and Myrtle was only 6 months old at the time. The police said they couldn't do a lot as it was only dog on dog.
hiya agility. that is correct re the DDA and dog to dog.
but the DDA can cover if an owner gets injured stepping in between the dogs fighting, or feels that the fight put them under any risk.
Agility-mongrel
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-04-2009, 11:37 AM
Thanks forr the clarification and sorry for all the rrrrs in the previous posts; my keyboard is playing up and I forgot to check for odd rrrrrrrrs!
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5