Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2012, 09:08 AM

Today is moving day!

Today is the day! My new house isn't completely ready, but we have to move out of our current house!

We've been moving bits and bobs up there all week, but we've got a hire van today to move the big stuff! I can't properly move in, as we've got no carpets down, a friend is coming to fit them all on sunday for us!

I think we'll be taking the dogs up last thing as the kennels are 100% finished, just need a bit more concrete to seal the drain then we're good to go! The kennels are amazing! Brand new and cost a small fortune, so I'll be making sure to loom after them!

Misty and Stella are horribly confused, they can't understand why everything is different and Misty has started to chew furniture! She's normally sat right next to me when she does it, so I can stop her! Here's hoping it's a not a habit she's going to carry on!

Wish us luck, the roads are lethal with ice today, we aren't even sure the van will make it up to the new house!!!
Mazza
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-02-2012, 09:11 AM
Good luck and take care on those roads. Hope all goes smoothly
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2012, 10:51 AM
Hope it is all going smoothly. Take care on the roads and when you are walking around carrying all those boxes.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2012, 10:54 AM
Good luck and hope your new home turns out to be all you want it to be x
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2012, 01:42 PM
Good luck hope it goes smoothly. Don't forget to pm your new address for the lead x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2012, 01:49 PM
Take care on those icy roads, good luck with the move, all so exciting, and I wish you every happiness in your new home, and that includes the doglets in their posh new kennels you've made them!
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2012, 01:57 PM
Good luck with the move Are the dogs used to moving? I unfortunately didn't expect Kiki to take moving house so badly and I'm now tackling bad seperation anxiety, so I would definately advise taking your time settling the dogs in, maybe invest in some DAP or similar for a few weeks. Kiki always used to come with me to various family member's houses and settled in fine but seems to have found the permanent move distressing, I wish I'd been a bit more prepared and perhaps had a bit longer off work to settle her in (had about a week and a half off over Christmas)
tattoogirl73
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-02-2012, 02:01 PM
good luck with your move. hope you're going to post pics of your dogs in their new posh kennels
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2012, 02:25 PM
Good luck with the move and take care on the roads
x x
STGSD
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-02-2012, 02:29 PM
Good luck with the move

I too am moving house, got the keys today but can't get much done as OH has work. We have a week to move out of the house we have been renting and haven't properly started packing! Best get off the laptop lol!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >