Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-11-2010, 11:27 PM
Anna I am so sorry
What a shame it was an emergency vet who seemed to have such an uncaring attitude, most vets are very good on these occasions. When I lost my puppy a little while ago with kidney failure after we tried so hard to save her the vet cried too.

I hate myself for going, I should of been there for her.
Don't reproach yourself Anna, your Dad was with Molly and from what you have told us about her condition I don't think she would have known much about what was happening anyway. ....(hug)

Sleep well little Molly ...
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2010, 07:05 AM
So sorry to hear you lost dear Molly.....

Hugs to you xxx

Run free, Molly..... no more pain now sweetheart

x0x
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2010, 08:36 AM
Am so sorry, you did all you could for Molly and she was surrounded by love, sending a hug x
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2010, 08:39 AM
No matter what we do when that dreadful time comes; no matter how peaceful; no matter how much we know that the decision is the right one, we will always think we could have done more, or done something differently. It's human nature and part of the bereavement process, but boy is it hard.

I don't think we ever really get over the regrets, but in time the good things, the everyday memories and love start to be our first thoughts when thinking of the little ones we've lost, rather than those deep, dark thoughts which are very often unjustified.

You gave 14 years of love and friendship and that is worth a million last two minutes.

Run free beautiful girl and hugs to your mom who is hurting right now.
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2010, 11:12 AM
My heart goes out to you for the loss of Molly. I am so very sorry. It does hurt so much doesn't it (I lost my BC on the 2nd November). God Bless you Molly. xxxx
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-11-2010, 12:00 PM
im so sorry for your loss
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2010, 12:31 PM
So sorry to hear this.

Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2010, 03:08 PM
Im so sorry for your loss,so sad,RIP Molly xxx.
anna0000
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-11-2010, 10:22 PM
Thankyou so much for all your messages, everyone on here and people I know, have been really kind and understanding. I am getting abit better each day at coping with losing her, but it's been so hard, the worst times are still when I see something that reminds me of her, or go in the cupboard where her biscuits were, and mainly when I go bed and she's not there for me to say night to and kiss her, I sometimes have a flash back still of the last time I saw her, when I close my eyes to go sleep.Sorry I went on abit, but I'm sure you will understand. I hope as each day comes I can cope a little bit more each time
katandcolin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-11-2010, 10:26 PM
you didnt go on at all.
Bless you, your little one is a peace now

My mum lost her westie suddenly recently at 8 yrs old.
No matter how they go its never going to be easy, but it does get easier to cope with as time goes by

i have never seen my mum so upset when she lost Bonnie. it was truely heartbreaking. although there are still tears, a few months down the line we can now smile at the good times.

And im sure you will be the same

thinking of you xxxxx
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >