Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

27-03-2011, 05:43 PM

Bruno, Collie x Lurcher, DOB 07 – Gatwick, Surrey

Bruno, Collie x Lurcher, DOB 07 – Gatwick, Surrey

Homing Requirements: Bruno will settle in with a doggie experienced family ideally who understand Lurchers and Collies. He is a little possessive of food so for this reason not to live with children and supervised around visiting children. He has had a persistent cough for 3 weeks in kennels but is improving now. We have not assessed him for cats, off lead or in a domestic setting.

Her Story: Bruno was abandoned by his owners in kennels ... they just didn't come back for him following their 'holiday'. He has moved into our care but is still kennelled as alas no foster has come up yet for him. Since been neutered, chipped and vax'd.

Advert: Bruno is a lively character always with a smile to greet you. He is quite food orientated and coupled with his intelligence easy to train. Bruno loves his walks & walks well on the lead and in the company of other dogs. Bruno travels well in a car though initially 'Collie focused' on the windscreen wipers ... though settled. Overcoming a cough thankfully … the other side of a cold, cold winter thank God.

Bruno is a lovely Collie x Lurcher with the best of both! He is mouthy but not sharply but there were a few occasions where he didn't want kennel staff to take his food away. He obviously had little else to look forward too. He enjoys toys and we think he may have been an only dog. Bruno needs gentle exposure to life again and to adjust to traffic and noises etc. He will come on leaps and bounds in the right hands and will be doted on ... like he is with us!

"Please note this dog is currently in boarding kennels and is also available for foster until a 'forever' home is found".

If you are interested in re-homing please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.

For daily updates click our forum logo on our homepage and you will find the full range of dogs that are available for homing.

***PLEASE NOTE: We are a rescue finding dogs their forever homes. We usually ask for a minimum donation of £150 at the time of adoption, for each dog, to help us continue helping homeless dogs***.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

14-04-2011, 09:19 PM
An update from Zoe, one of our volunteer kennel walkers:

“Well, I think that Bruno has two new fans! One of my dogwalking friends came up with me yesterday and we walked Bruno with Rickie [another RR rescue dog]. It is so sad that he is still in kennels - there is absolutely nothing wrong with this boy that I can see - loves his walks and such a happy, cuddly boy ...

Bruno is currently in boarding kennels and available for foster until his forever home comes along. Could you offer him a foster place and some TLC? If so, please get in touch.

If you are interested in re-homing Bruno then please complete our homing questionnaire online so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

13-05-2011, 07:15 PM
You'd never guess that Bruno is one of Margaret's favourites! (Margaret is one of our volunteer walkers).

Lovely walk with a very calm Bruno, walks nicely on lead ahead but doesnt pull.

Bruno is currently in boarding kennels and available for foster until his forever home comes along. Could you offer him a foster place and some TLC? If so, please get in touch.

If you are interested in re-homing Bruno then please complete our homing questionnaire online so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

06-06-2011, 07:12 PM
I was down to walk Bruno as I specifically wanted to get to know him better and I thought he would be my kind of boy! As it turned out Jilly Allen, a friend of mine walked him and both of us were bowled over by him! Bruno gets my "Best in Show Male" award and I reckon he has Jilly's too! We are now both big fans!

So handsome ...

Bruno with Jilly Allen ... both smiling!

If you are interested in re-homing Bruno then please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2011, 07:26 PM
Aww bless him he looks gorgeous, how can people be so bloody heartless. I hope he finds a lovely home, he deserves it x
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

12-08-2011, 08:01 PM
Bruno is enjoying himself with friend in foster. Here is an update:

“Pictures from our walk this morning - Bruno sitting beautifully for a treat!

And making friends with his new housemate - Ziggy.

Looking incredibly handsome and just relishing his new found freedom on the common!

With Wendy and Ziggy and Indie in the back ground.

Keen to explore further....

Nothing like a good mud bath with your friends to set you up for the day”!

If you are interested in re-homing Bruno then please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

28-09-2011, 09:54 PM
***bump***
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

29-11-2011, 07:23 PM
This dog has now found their forever home!
Closed Thread