Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2011, 09:55 AM

Honey and Diesel on a walk.

The pics with the muddy paws were from last evening, but my camera batteries playing up, and the rest are from this morning, I didn't notice the gunk in Honey's eye till afterwards but she got it out on her own on the walk anyway

This morning (I did want to go to get some pics with the sunrise and the dogs playing, but it was really cloudy today so I didn't see it ) also a lot of them are blurry as I didn't want to use the flash too much .

And Diesel wanted a extreme close up for the last photo , that or he wanted to know after all this time what on earth all the fuss is about with the camera!
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2011, 10:54 AM
I like the action shot the best of the jumping.

You are lucky having non-furry paws to wipe mud off!
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2011, 11:15 AM
Lovely photos.

Mud is the bane of my life at our new house. Aren't you lucky
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2011, 12:00 PM
Originally Posted by Kerryowner View Post
I like the action shot the best of the jumping.

You are lucky having non-furry paws to wipe mud off!
Thanks, I'm even more lucky, I can send them into the river before heading back up the steps to the bridge, and there is no mud, and if they don't want to go into the river I chuck a few treats in and their away, clean paws, with no effort from me

Originally Posted by SLB View Post
Lovely photos.

Mud is the bane of my life at our new house. Aren't you lucky
Thank you thankfully when I get home their is no mud so I'm quite happy with that
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2011, 12:04 PM
Yay I have had my Honey and Diesel fix! Lovely pictures!
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2011, 12:09 PM
Aww fantastic pics and reminds me why I just love lurchers and longdogs , they are so expressive and give you that look that they know exactly what is going on and are always one step ahead !
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2011, 12:15 PM
Originally Posted by spockky boy View Post
Yay I have had my Honey and Diesel fix! Lovely pictures!
Lol, thanks and glad that you liked them .

Originally Posted by TomtheLurcher View Post
Aww fantastic pics and reminds me why I just love lurchers and longdogs , they are so expressive and give you that look that they know exactly what is going on and are always one step ahead !
Thanks, lurchers and longdogs are the best I even got stopped the other day and told how proud they look when they walk too I've not noticed that, but its nice to hear it
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2011, 12:18 PM
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
Lol, thanks and glad that you liked them .

Thanks, lurchers and longdogs are the best I even got stopped the other day and told how proud they look when they walk too I've not noticed that, but its nice to hear it

They sure are the best ! I recognised so many of those looks in the pics from my lurcher and it made me smile !
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2011, 12:22 PM
Its just their eyes, their eyes are most expressive I've ever seen, and their long noses, I think that they could tug at anyone's heart strings, and get many to give into their requests, or get away with murder with just one look, I was told when I was watching toy story three (we waited till my friends kids went to bed so we could watch it in peace ) that bullseye pulled a very Diesel look when he was sad that Woody was leaving, and now I can't even look at Diesel without seeing Bullseye, because its true , they also wear their heart on their sleeve, and show you with their faces how thier feeling, and like you said you can tell that they are one step ahead , espcailly when there's food around
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2011, 12:27 PM
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
Its just their eyes, their eyes are most expressive I've ever seen, and their long noses, I think that they could tug at anyone's heart strings, and get many to give into their requests, or get away with murder with just one look, I was told when I was watching toy story three (we waited till my friends kids went to bed so we could watch it in peace ) that bullseye pulled a very Diesel look when he was sad that Woody was leaving, and now I can't even look at Diesel without seeing Bullseye, because its true , they also wear their heart on their sleeve, and show you with their faces how thier feeling, and like you said you can tell that they are one step ahead , espcailly when there's food around
You summed that up very well , my lurcher truly does wear his heart on his sleeve especially when he has been told off
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >