Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2013, 07:24 AM

Morning - Dogsey Daily Thread - Friday

Good morning all Dogsey peops

First thought of the day is for little Sasha still fighting her corner at the vets, and I'm really hoping for some good news from you this morning June, we all are I'm sure.xx

Gone back to being really dark again this morning and just seen the forecast for lots of snow again for us in the South East over the week-end I really don't care as long as it's gone by Tuesday morning for Dave to get back over to work, cos they've actually got very busy over there now, which is just what he needed and it'd be s*d's law for something to happen to stop him from making the most of that. His other staff wouldn't cope on their own.

Hark at me all doom and gloom this morning, but on a brighter note, we'll be off down that beach again soon, and then I'll be off to Mr. S's for some vital supplies, the fridge and cupboard are empty, although there's plenty in the freezer, I just need the essentials and veggies. I must pop into the vets and pick up the next lot of ab's for Zena since they seem to be doing the trick so very well with her stomach probs.

I haven't checked up on what went on in here last night, so excuse me if I've missed any more problems, but fingers crossed there aren't any, and it's Friday, so enjoy the day knowing you won't be going in to work tomorrow - hopefully .
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2013, 07:32 AM
Morning H and all,
Can't stop as just leaving with Kyiro for the vets and his amputation. Feeling very worried right now.
Have a good day all and I will catch up later.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-01-2013, 07:33 AM
Morning Nechda, morning all who follow - and still hoping that little Sasha will be well and back home very soon.

Nechda you had [some of] us really worried yesterday when you did not come back to let us know Dave had arrived home safely - an' dis ol' woman dunna like bein' worried.

I will be oh so glad when this week is over, what with needing a new lavatory cistern on Sunday - getting the new computer also on Sunday [I think?], then being flooded with yucky stuff Monday [I think?], de rain an' de wind an' de cold - and then my new computer going boobies up...

...an' I have the cold to end all colds wiv de upchees an' de chestikov but it could be worse - Jerusalem got cut off because of snow yesterday!

Have a good day everyone and keep safe and warm.
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2013, 07:42 AM
Morning, well night, just off to bed.. just wanted to wish Kyiro luck at the vets, and hope we hear good news about Sasha and that is all!!

See you all tomorrow - happy Friday xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2013, 07:44 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning H and all,
Can't stop as just leaving with Kyiro for the vets and his amputation. Feeling very worried right now.
Morning Bev, and blimey, I really haven't been keeping up in here then have I cos I didn't realise your decision had been made now for Kyiro, so wishing you all the luck in the world there Bev, that everything goes well for your boy and I'm sure he will cope admirably after the op, it's got to be better than all that he's been through not forgetting yourself of course. All the best Bev.xxx

Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Morning Nechda, morning all who follow - and still hoping that little Sasha will be well and back home very soon.

Nechda you had [some of] us really worried yesterday when you did not come back to let us know Dave had arrived home safely - an' dis ol' woman dunna like bein' worried.

I will be oh so glad when this week is over, what with needing a new lavatory cistern on Sunday - getting the new computer also on Sunday [I think?], then being flooded with yucky stuff Monday [I think?], de rain an' de wind an' de cold - and then my new computer going boobies up...

...an' I have the cold to end all colds wiv de upchees an' de chestikov but it could be worse - Jerusalem got cut off because of snow yesterday!

Have a good day everyone and keep safe and warm.
Morning grandma, and oooops, yes, sorry I didn't come back did I after Dave got home, but we got busy on the puter looking for flats, so we can do away with the hotel when he's at work, as he's now thinking he's got to do 4 or 5 days a week over there now. Oh you've been to h*ll and back this week grandma I do know that, so let's hope things look up for you too over there. You definitely don't want snow on the cards next to do All the best with everything you're going through grandma.xxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2013, 07:45 AM
Originally Posted by DaisyD0g View Post
Morning, well night, just off to bed.. just wanted to wish Kyiro luck at the vets, and hope we hear good news about Sasha and that is all!!

See you all tomorrow - happy Friday xx
Night night Debbie, I expect you've been busy toiling away all evening on that lovely jewellery of yours, so you'll sleep well tonight.xxx
Anniebee
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-01-2013, 07:47 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning H and all,
Wishing you all the very best for him and a hug for you. Poor boy has been through so much but fingers crossed this will go smoothly and have him all sorted out.

Dark, grim and colder than it has been for some time here plus I've woken up with a really sore throat this morning .

First thing Kibo did this morning was beg to go outside, which is unusual as he doesn't normally stir until about 8am when he knows it's walk time. He spewed up some white frothy stuff, but he did have a Milbemax tablet yesterday, so I'm wondering if that's the cause? He seems okay in himself otherwise, so I'll just keep an eye on him. I'm sure he'll be running around like a loon with his friends on the fields as usual when I take him out.

Hope Friday is kind to everyone
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2013, 07:52 AM
Morning Anniebee, and sorry to hear about Kibo, and I'm sure you're right, sometimes these wormers upset them, so let's hope that's what it is and he'll be fine once you get him out with his friends.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2013, 08:00 AM
Morning H, Bev, Malka, DD and AB and all

Stop the talk of snow H, it's all I need.

Still hoping for good news on Sasha and thinking of Kyiro today.

I hope you are keeping warm Malka.

I don't know what I am doing today, cousin was rushed back to hospital yesterday afternoon, I told them he didn't look right on Tuesday so I'm not surprised.

I was looking for my driving license at 6am this morning and am now stressed as it's not where I was sure it was, typical! Rufus wanted to go out at 4.30 which is unusual and then Kia at 6am which is why I was looking so early! I wish we could report on happy news, this year has been rubbish so far!

Have a good day all.
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-01-2013, 08:05 AM
Good morning all,
Well its dark, damp, but dry here thats one brucey bonus anyway.
Sending healing ((((vibes))))) and cuddles to little darling sasha. positive (((((vibes))))) to kiro and anyone else that needs them.
I'm abit concerned about rosebud she seems to have gone awol without a sick note lol.I look forward to her posts she has a great way with words. I might not always post but i do read and lurk.
I'm glad dave got home ok H it makes good sense about the flat. Big bear hug cuddle for malka just because .
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »