View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sarah1990
New Member!
Female 

24-03-2011, 03:13 PM

Anyone interested in a friendly playful doggy lookin for a loving family???

Hi all, Im new to this but im in desperate search for a lovely new owner for my Half staff Half Mastiff dog. He is friendly playful and NOT a fighting dog. The council are forcing me to get rid of him because im not allowed pets. Im so worried someone will buy him for the wrong reasons because Rocky is so gentle

If anyone is at all interested I would love to hear from you...ROcky desperatly needs a new home with a loving family

THank you
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2011, 04:11 PM
Originally Posted by Sarah1990 View Post
Hi all, Im new to this but im in desperate search for a lovely new owner for my Half staff Half Mastiff dog. He is friendly playful and NOT a fighting dog. The council are forcing me to get rid of him because im not allowed pets. Im so worried someone will buy him for the wrong reasons because Rocky is so gentle

If anyone is at all interested I would love to hear from you...ROcky desperatly needs a new home with a loving family

THank you
I'm sorry that you find yourself in this predicament, but did you know that the council wouldn't allow you to have a dog when you got him?

Did you buy him from a breeder? If so, you should contact them in the first instance, if he was from a rescue centre then they should be informed that you cannot keep him.

When you say that you are worried someone will buy him for the wrong reasons I take it you are advertising him for sale? If this is the case then you need to be aware that you are not allowed to sell dogs on this forum.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but without all the facts it is hard to be able to help. We don't know how old he is etc., is he neutered, chipped, all those things will help people to help you.
shirls
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-03-2011, 04:12 PM
Please make sure he is neutered and contact rescues in your area to see if anyone has space for him. Please do not advertise him unless through a rescue. So sorry you are having to rehome Rocky it must be heartbreaking for you. Good luck x
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2011, 04:30 PM
contact a reputable rescue, (i dont know where you are in the country) or try Dogsblog (they may be able to help)

will the dogs breeder take him back? what is he like with other dogs/kids
Sarah1990
New Member!
Female 

24-03-2011, 04:31 PM
I am not looking to make any money from Rocky, I am trying to find him a loving home and i am trying shelters and all them thing, these types of forums are just a long shot.
Sarah1990
New Member!
Female 

24-03-2011, 04:32 PM
He is around dogs kids all the time he is lovely gentle and really playful. I took Rocky because I literally fell in love with him and wanted to look after him properly I should have checked my contract with the council...Thank u for the advice
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-03-2011, 04:33 PM
Where in london are you ?
When you speak to rescues are you telling them its a staff cross?.maybe just say a crossbreed..
Sarah1990
New Member!
Female 

24-03-2011, 04:36 PM
yeah I have told them but they said staffs have a really hard time being re-homed ...im north west London ... Thank you for the help btw everyone
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-03-2011, 04:40 PM
Have you tried the Mayhew?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >