Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2023, 08:05 AM

Soggy Sunday 26th March 2023

Morning all. Yep raining again. Hope you all remembered the clocks. Sat here watching Swallows and Amazon's. Have a good day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-03-2023, 08:29 AM
Morning brenda and all to follow.
Raining here too.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2023, 09:44 AM
Good morning Brenda and Lynn

Yes wet here too. Done some washing which is now over the airer. Have to take neighbour's dog out later so hope it stops raining. If he doesn't get a walk `I have difficulty in getting out of the door without getting bitten. They have the same problem, the dog rules them!

Take care.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2023, 06:18 PM
Evening all
Spent the day installing the TV software and mucking around with my cctv trying to update the time
TV looks absolutely massive......whoooops lol
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2023, 06:44 PM
Afternoon all been to work great morning very enjoyable loads done. Flew by as well.

Came home had a sleep and then lunch another roast meal with yesterdays chicken, leeks and spinach as veg today, Yesterday sprouts and carrots I am aiming for two portions of veg a meal and enjoying it.

In at 6am again tomorrow, so making my way to bed shortly, trying to reduce my online(computer time) as found I was simply sitting browsing all the time so moved it to the middle bedroom aiming for no more than an hour a day unless I need to do something online specifically which is rare. Seems to have worked and no withdrawal symptoms LOL

We have had rain her all day really heavy this morning eased off then back again suppose to be storm/high winds again the weekend but wait and see.

Sue Blinking heck don't think I would go in, I suspect a small dog as it seems to me as an observer people seem to allow small dogs to get away with things they would not a larger (NOT EVERTYONE) Hope the girls were over the moon to see their Mom and little sister.

Griff Happy timewasting and tinkering.Lol

Lynn Good luck with the car and getting it sorted. Fingers crossed for the possible pup the horizon.

Chris Glad Rosie can have a ball again, and pleased the scooters are behaving as they should. No more threats of burials at sea.

Brenda Hope you have had a good day, I loved the book swallows and amazons but never seen a film/tv version.

A good friend of mine has a Chihuahua called Burt and he is a nightmare barking all the while you are there and on occasion going for you when you least expect it she has had Staffs and Dobermanns before and all have been well brought up and not allowed to do this type of behaviour yet Burt seems to get away with it I often say to her; Butch, Lady, Flame would not have got away with this. And she agrees and knows it.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-03-2023, 06:50 PM
We have Boo here. Colin and Bev off for a break in Berwick on Tweed.
Colin booked it for a late Birthday surprise for Bev who has always wanted to help with lambing.
So Boo couldn't go, so she is with us till Thursday evening possibly Friday morning depending on traffic.
Looks like Granddad will be going over to have Freya tomorrow.

Hope you manage to sort the tele and cctc griff.
Funny how so many not all as you say Kazz let small dogs get away with so much.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2023, 07:28 PM
Ohhhhhh, don't get me started on the little dog brigade! It's a shame as so many of them are lovely but when I see a small dog, I just think yappy and snappy.
Have a nice time with boo Lynn.
TV is sorted, trying to get mum to use the functions is a bit of an ordeal, she will get there eventually!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2023, 07:58 PM
Good evening all

Nice morning except for the wind, but rained on and off all afternoon.

We seem to have lost the twitchers now. They were here for a couple of days searching out the (very, very) early Swift.

Also yesterday we were having to be careful to avoid the runners who, it seems ran from Skegness to Mablethorpe and back again. A total of 35 miles. Must be crackers

There are also a group of young film makers on the beach. I'm guessing it's college students doing a project.

Who knew our little village could be so exciting