Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-12-2006, 05:55 PM

Jakes Diary

Yesterday me and Skye went out together, I am not confident without Star but I did ok and phill was pleased.
I had a nice play with Skye in the afternoon, tries to get one over me but I am to clever for her. In the night I just chilled out and watched her and Star have a fight, Skye may have lost but she had me laughing when she landed on phill.

Today me & Star went out in some really bad rain, but I did not mind and because there was no little un we had longer run. We had a big rough and tumble fight and I took my chance and sent the choccy flying, but I turned and run when I saw him running up the hill towards me. I kept him away for a few minutes but he caught me in the end (as my old legs cant keep going long these days) and I met up with a puddle.

We then went to go in the woods but when phill said shall we go over the bridge to the woods the wind put me off. So we went the long way home.

When we got in we were dried off with warm towels which were nice. Then we had a nice sleep while Skye went out.

Old doggy licks

Jakey
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-12-2006, 05:56 PM
Sounds like a fun time... gotta keep then youngsters in their place though
Azz
Administrator
Male 

07-12-2006, 05:07 PM
Glad you had a great time Jakey!