Female 

06-04-2013, 05:53 PM
"We're sorry but we can't find any foods matching your search criteria."

Bloody fussy dog.
dizzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-04-2013, 06:30 PM
I found skinners sensitive lamb and rice on there and its a really good complete food , very happy with it
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2013, 06:26 PM
An excellent site, in my opinion. I put my dogs details in and Orijen was one of the top three recommendations. That is what I feed my dogs so it worked for me.
alys
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-04-2013, 10:38 AM
What a useful site,thanks
Vicky88
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-04-2013, 01:42 PM
I got to some good brands of dog food come up for Holly. The first one i have neer heard of though. Orijen was the second one. I got Applaws, Acana, Purizon and Lukullus. I did actually think about giving Holly Purizon, instead she has James Wellbeloved grain free dry food and Lukullus wet food.
dizzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-04-2013, 11:49 AM
Read the skinners lamb and rice sensitive , great review and they are doing really well on it
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2013, 12:16 PM
This can't be right can it ? they suggest identical foods for our chihuahua puppy Betty and our retriever x collie Mollie who is nearly 12 years old !!
SarahMF
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-04-2013, 12:32 PM
Hello

I've just put my dog Lia's details in and was very satisfied to see that the food (Autarky Mature Light) we give her is on the list of recommendations.

She has only been on it for about 6 months as I had decided that she was now a 'mature' dog and was getting a little too near the limit of the recommended weight for her breed - despite regular and plentiful exercise.

I am delighted that she has lost weight slowly over the 6 months, and has become a lot more sprightly and alert since the change in food. Now she is a perfect size, and still has her glossy coat and bright eyes, as well as a renewed spring in her step!

This website looks very easy to use, and
SarahMF
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-04-2013, 01:13 PM
I had a nosey around the site and found it interesting and easy to use.
Like most websites, though, there are things that you might not agree with, but that's life!

I was very pleased to see that the food we now give our Lia (Autarky Mature Light) is on the list of recommendations.
I had decided that she was now a 'mature' dog, and was getting a little too close to the weight limit for her breed, despite regular and plentiful exercise.
The benefit has been marked. She has lost weight slowly over the 6 months since we started her on it, and is now a perfect size. Added to which she has a new spring in her step! The food contains natural additives to help with joint stiffness that may start as dogs age, so maybe I just didn't realise that was happening and the food has relieved it?

Using the advanced search, I then put the details of my other dog, Annie, who has Bilateral Coronoid disease.
84 foods were recommended - some of them ridiculous and meant for large breeds when Annie is only 16kg - but the food we presently give her is actually on the list (Hills j/d).
We have dubbed it her 'miracle food' because it has dramatically changed her life for the better.

All in all quite a useful site, and one I will share with friends as what we feed our dogs is always a contentious and debateable subject!

Thanks for pointing it out to us
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2013, 04:34 PM
had a click around and put some random combinations in and actually thought, in the main the suggestions were pretty good.

Actually really useful and i'll pop it in my bookmarks!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2