Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2007, 08:09 AM

Off the bed!...Back on again!

Friday night was not a good one, I woke up so many times, found one of the pups under my pillow, another time one halfway done the bed!
I decided that was it, into the whelping box on the floor a lot safer for them, except Liberty wont have it. Despite having a really good kip last night of 4 hours I actually had to wake Liberty up to get her to see to her pups.
So they are now back on the bed! Dolly now weighs in at 575gms and Winston is up to 625gms! I swear they think they're Standards! However, they are being very reluctant in opening their eyes, lazy so and so's!
I'm pretty certain that Dolly is staying!
Some more pics for you guys!

Hope you enjoy!
Becky
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2007, 08:27 AM
Bless them, I can never wait for them to open their eyes, people say its about 10 days, then 10 days come and go and they still haven't opened, I think they're just teasing you. If Dolly is staying it would be such a good idea if Winston did too, honest, two pups are easier than one lol. Great pics by the way.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2007, 08:58 AM
Stop it I'm trying to be sensible which, where poodles are concerned, is very very difficult!
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

28-08-2007, 09:01 AM
Aww ww Becky - please don't be sensible let your heart rule your head on this occasion and keep them both. Gorgeous and thanks for sharing.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2007, 09:02 AM
This is tough enough as it is, you guys are incorrigible lol!