View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fivedogpam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2012, 07:10 PM
So sorry to read the news Lynn. It makes Jack's accident seem very insignificant in comparison! At least, being young, they do heal quickly! Keeping fingers crossed it's straight forward.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-03-2012, 07:16 PM
Originally Posted by Fivedogpam View Post
So sorry to read the news Lynn. It makes Jack's accident seem very insignificant in comparison! At least, being young, they do heal quickly! Keeping fingers crossed it's straight forward.
Thank you . I am hoping it will be plain sailing for him.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2012, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Its his cruciate and he will need an op.

Anita the vet manipulated the knee joint he was very good and then checked the other one to make sure it wasn't still because of him growing and the other knee is nice and tight. So he is being booked in at the RVC at Potters Bar and we are more than happy for him to go there as soon as possible if they are happy to operate on him as he is so young. I am sure they will. Anita wants it done as she says it may well help stop the onset of early arthritis him being a large breed.

He is on a short course of Rymadil

Will be ringing the insurance company tomorrow to warn them.

On a good note he wasn't sick. Loads of drool and he didn't have his Cerenia this evening.

x0x
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2012, 07:56 PM
Oh Lynn I am so sorry to be reading this, but I am sure Dillon will be fine. Do you know which method they will be using?
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2012, 08:00 PM
So sorry to read this Lynn, but at least it's fixable and not a long term problem!
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2012, 07:38 AM
Oh bless his little heart what a nightmare. I hope this can all be sorted out sooner minimal stress to all involved.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-03-2012, 07:42 AM
Originally Posted by Moon's Mum View Post
Oh bless his little heart what a nightmare. I hope this can all be sorted out sooner minimal stress to all involved.
Thank you. Problem is he doesn't realise he has a problem and needs to slow down.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2012, 09:53 AM
OH NO!!!! Lynn I am so sorry to read this, you have been so mega careful with Dillon, some times things just isn't fair

I saw Scott (TDFC) last week and he told me what a smashing boy he is, so hope they get him sorted soon hun.

I dont get on here much these days and nearly missed this, sending huge hugs to you and to Dillon from me and mine.
xxxxxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-03-2012, 10:09 AM
Originally Posted by girliebiker View Post
OH NO!!!! Lynn I am so sorry to read this, you have been so mega careful with Dillon, some times things just isn't fair

I saw Scott (TDFC) last week and he told me what a smashing boy he is, so hope they get him sorted soon hun.

I dont get on here much these days and nearly missed this, sending huge hugs to you and to Dillon from me and mine.
xxxxxxx
Awww thanks. Glad to know Dillon has made an impression all for the right reasons.
Mackie
Dogsey Junior
Male 

30-03-2012, 09:17 PM
My Mothers rott pup hurt (sprained) a ligament in its front leg which caused it to limp. She went to the vet and they prescribed Seraquin, which is a joint supplement for dogs/cats, it contains Turmeric extract which can help repair damaged ligaments. An 8 week course of Seraquin seemed to do the trick, as the pup limped no more.
Page 5 of 17 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »