Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2007, 01:50 PM

My new addition - parrot!!!!

Well, I've been anchoring for another addition to our family for ages, and since I had a cockatoo parrot years ago, I have been searching for another one, and this is who I've found!!!

His name is Cameron, he's 6 years old, having been reared by the same family who now have little time for him, so she wants to sell him on, regrettably by the sounds of it too! I loved the way they worded the advert, as they said at the end "parrot has the final decision"!!! I liked that, so I got in touch!

I am arranging to go and meet him on Saturday and might just have to get the old cheque book out, coz I'm bound to fall in love with him IF he likes me! Do you think he will??? Oh I really am hoping he will!!!! I will try and be quiet and slow around him just like I was around my other parrot.

Any tips please!!! Can I take some grapes and things for him???? What can I take him, some corn on the cob maybe???? My other parrot used to like those! Awwww, isn't he gooooooorgeous!
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2007, 01:55 PM
He's beautiful Helena - I just love his colouring! Hope he picks you!
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2007, 02:00 PM
Wow he is lovely, I think he will choose you without a shadow of a doubt Mrs - good luck x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2007, 02:00 PM
Thanks Sharon!! I'm sooooooooo excited IU can't type! Lol! I hope he likes me, most animals do, I've just got to quieten down for him!!!!! That'll be difficult for me what with my excitement!!!!

I haven't told Dave anything yet!!! We had one before, he told me not to do it again they're too messy, but I'll be the one clearing it all up won't I!!! He won't let me have another dog, so he can't not let me have this gorgeous little fella can he!!!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2007, 02:01 PM
Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
Wow he is lovely, I think he will choose you without a shadow of a doubt Mrs - good luck x
Awwww, thanks Tracy (hope you're ok today) I will ring you when I've spoken to her ok!!! I'm all excited now!!! I've never seen one with these colourings before, they're usually yellow crested aren't they? Well my other one was! xxxxxxx
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-11-2007, 02:05 PM
Who's a pretty boy then
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2007, 02:25 PM
Aww, fingers crossed for you Helena.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2007, 02:54 PM
Oh H , he is stunning ,and of course he will pick you he would be foolish not too ,
Good luck hun ,,xxdk
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2007, 03:06 PM
He's going to hate you, quick give me the address , only kidding, he'll love you to bits, I'm sure of it, but I'm going to be so jealous of you, the Cockatoo is a bird I always wanted, I love his colouring, he is stunning, if you get him we want loads of pics, I'm off to console myself with my little parakeet, he love me
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2007, 03:14 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Can't wait to see the parrot comes home pics!!!!!!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >