Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2010, 05:08 PM

Hopes for this year.

Ok, I have been thinking a lot recently, and have decided that when the time is right to add another chinchilla to my household, hopefully a lilac/pastel coloured one, but I have decided to be senseable with this, as I have some money that I need to pay off first, and I also have to get Nancy spayed (agrement with breeder), and get advice on whether it would be easy to bond a new chin with a estashiblised opposite sex pair, if not then I don't think that I will do it, if its possible then I will go to a breeder, or look for a rescue to get a new chin from. However I am also planning a move sometime this year and will not get another chin before then, as I would rather be settled and everything before bringing in a new baby.

Also I have decided on getting another cage first, as at the moment my two have this one.

Also my ones hay is at the top, as otherwise they pee on it, but they don't pee on it up there, so it keeps it more fresh, and it doesn't get wasted either

And because thats a crap picture, heres a link to one with the same design and size.

http://www.companionschoice.co.uk/pr...etails_311.htm

(well its what it looked like it is was new and came with them, I have since taken out the ramps, as they prefer to jump up and down )

But here is the cage that I want, although this will probally take a while to get, and even if I don't get another chin they will be getting this cage.

http://www.companionschoice.co.uk/pr...tails_1031.htm

Anyway, just thought that I would share, and hope that thins go better this year, and its just the one animal that I add to my collection