View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2009, 10:17 PM
What an awful situation to have been in. It really sounds like you have dealt with it amazingly well. Just hoping that poor little Frey makes a full recovery. Must be awful not being able to comfort her after all this. Thinking of all of you all and hoping the other two can start to relax and recover. I really think Lorna and Fudgely are right - it would probably be a good idea to have all your injuries on record in case it goes to court.

What a ridiculous man, and it's a shame a dog was put in the situation of being loose with un unfamiliar person, in and unfamiliar place - god knows what else he's been through since he was stolen. It's admirable that after all this, you can give him another chance - I hope he can be reunited with his owner, and given a chance to get back to normal. Just a horrible situation all round.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2009, 10:18 PM
Im so sorry to read this, what a terrifying experience for you and your dogs. Im pleased the guy is being held accountable and well done for keeping yourself together and well done to the rangers who stayed too.

I hope the dogs and you make a quick and smooth recovery and that the dogs recover mentally too. Sending healing vibes to Frey especially, hoping she will be much better after a good nights sleep.
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2009, 10:41 PM
OMG I have just caught up with what has happened.
First off massive hugs to you, as Jenny said it made the hairs on my neck stand up when I read what had happened.
Poor Frey I do hope she is stable and resting at the vets, she is in the best place for her to recover from her injuries, small comfort I know.
Your other two dogs must be dazed also and fairly sore.
You need to go to the hospital and get checked out for your own sake and police records.
I am in awe of your strength, in that situation I am not sure what I would do.
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
I hope they throw the book at the guy that had the dog, then return the dog to its owner,

I have to say, I think you have taken this all very well, more so as you dont want the dog pts. you have a big heart.
Must agree with Shona there are no decent words I can write on this man
Most importantly though, I hope you are all recovering and Frey improves, again massive but gentle hugs to you all
Freysterdewdrop
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-11-2009, 11:10 PM
Thanks for all your hugs. The police came round about 6 and took pics of cody's, meg's and my cuts and bruises. Got to the vets about half 6 to take pics of frey and take her blankie and her baby ( cuddly panda) when she herd me she started wagging her tail! I went to the hospital. Checked and cleaned, nothing broke. Left with a pescription for pain killers and antibiotics. Oh and a horrible tetnus. Now at home and on the second bottle of wine and the hundredth chocolate bar. Feeling slighty better. The original owner of the dog has requested that he be pts.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2009, 11:15 PM
Originally Posted by Freysterdewdrop View Post
Thanks for all your hugs. The police came round about 6 and took pics of cody's, meg's and my cuts and bruises. Got to the vets about half 6 to take pics of frey and take her blankie and her baby ( cuddly panda) when she herd me she started wagging her tail! I went to the hospital. Checked and cleaned, nothing broke. Left with a pescription for pain killers and antibiotics. Oh and a horrible tetnus. Now at home and on the second bottle of wine and the hundredth chocolate bar. Feeling slighty better. The original owner of the dog has requested that he be pts.
thats good the police took pics, and sounds like frey is doing a bit better! which is great! and now she will have her baby and its good you went to the hospital.

why does the original owner want him PTS?
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-11-2009, 11:16 PM
Reading this thread my heart was in my mouth, what a truely awfull experience for you and your dogs to have to go through, Good job the rangers were there and heard you calling for help, As for that man....well I hope they throw the book at him too.
Reading your last post about the original owner requesting the dog be pts, has made me wonder though if maybe the dog has done something else in the past
Wishing you and your dogs a speedy recovery xxx
Freysterdewdrop
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-11-2009, 11:25 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
thats good the police took pics, and sounds like frey is doing a bit better! which is great! and now she will have her baby and its good you went to the hospital.

why does the original owner want him PTS?
He said he cant have a dog like that because he has kids
loufoxyloxy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-11-2009, 11:25 PM
what an awful experiance for all of you, i think you were so brave in your actions i dont no what i would do in that situation, but im so glad to hear that you are all as ok as you can be, and that frey is doing better, send healing vibes and gentle hugs for you and the fur babies xx
tabsmagic
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-11-2009, 11:31 PM
Good call on the wine- you sure as hell deserve it- have one on me!!!!
Annajayne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-11-2009, 11:34 PM
I have just read this. I am so sorry for what you have been through. You were very brave and I am so glad someone was around to give you some assistance. I hope you and your dogs make a full recovery. Sending you and your dogs hugs and healing vibes. I can't imagine how you must feel. Take care. xxx
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 23 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 > Last »