Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2019, 07:06 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 1st September, 2019

Here we are Autumn, Good morning everyone, where did the year go until now? I hope you and your four legged friends are all fit and well. Harvey, hope you are fighting your way back to good health.

Have a good day, take care, keep warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2019, 07:21 AM
Good morning moyra and all who follow

Good that the car passed the MOT Griff

Hopefully Joel will listen to good advice and follow the right path.

Up at 4.45am to call eldest son at 5.00am to make sure he was up to catch his train as he if off on holiday today. Funny how I have to wake up by myself when I need to go out early

Hope al are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2019, 10:06 AM
Morning all.

Sue if we wanted to go anywhere out of the normal time restraints when living at home we all soon learnt sort it or be late - as my Dad would say "The Worlds not your babysitter big enough to go big enough to wake up" but nice you did it, teenagers eh.

Moyra Have a great day heard a saying today failure to launch i.e. adult child living at home. It must be concerning to you that he does not have a right to the tenancy.

Chris Hope the hyper has settled back to normal now. Will it be quieter there now Autumn is here. Normal service resumes my cousin who lives in Bournemouth calls it.

Losos Hope all is good for you.

Griff Have a great day

Lynn Sure Joel will sort himself out you sound so happy and settled in this home lovely to read your posts.

Last night Gert decided to get a hedgehog which caused a load of blood and a walk cut short. She is fine this morning. Washing on the line and off out for lunch now catch you all later.
d so settlesd ds
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2019, 12:38 PM
Afternoon all, another incident last night..another crime number for the solicitor
Just been to collect parcels from Asda... apparently one is missing, mum rung head office..no, they are both in store to collect, she is awaiting a call back to find out what's going on
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2019, 02:34 PM
Afternoon all so far.
Yes Moyra where has the time gone ?

Sue I use to say the same thing about getting up to make sure those who needed to get up were up.
griff oh goodness when will it end. Glad you have a crime number, seems you and mum and dad just cannot cop a break at the moment.
Kazz glad Gert is ok after her hedgehog encounter. Yes I am happy here beginning to get friendly with other neighbours just a morning but nice and chatty and friendly with lot of dog walkers now.
Plus we love the bungalow and looking forward to decorating the lounge, hall and bedrooms. Sorting the garden a bit better to maybe grow some some veg for next year. Life just seems easier somehow here, although I do miss having Beth next door and think I always will.
Seeing her and Paul for lunch at theirs this month though and George and Phoebe sitting on a Saturday night for them this month it was nice the children said when offered people to sit with them they chose me.

We have been to Heacham beach today and lo and behold we saw Wendy , Krish, Stuart and the girls there.
We then moved onto snettisham to have our lunch and met a lovely lady who use to own Bernese lost her last one last year at almost 12. She fell in love with Dillon and he her.
Gorden back to work tomorrow long week this week and next then a day off here and there working from home.
Dillon is going to miss him, I will to but it will be nice to get back into a routine.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2019, 04:25 PM
Good afternoon all.

Yes, Gary is back to being 'nice' Gary today. He's much calmer and happier.

Oh, Kelly. They really are pushing it aren't they? I do hope you get it all sorted.

It is a lot quieter now and should be even quieter next week after all the kids are back at school. It's the SO Festival this weekend, but, from what I could see, it hasn't generated much traffic. We call it 'getting our town back' Kazz . Now will come the pensioner trips. They are much easier to handle except they do seem to hog the cafe seats. Amazing how long a cup of coffee can last

Nice morning weather wise, but the heavens opened just as we got home. It came out of nowhere and lasted about 20 minutes then was gone as fast as it came. Strange weather.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2019, 05:25 PM
Awwww Lynn, that's nice the kids chose you
Lol.... don't miss the tourists at all Chris
Awwww poor Gert, my staffy Diesel was a sod for hedgehogs
Sue, bless you getting up to get your son up
Moyra, yep...time flies
People are now realising exactly what we have been having to deal with... it'll come good, we are happy to go to court