Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tancredreynolds
Dogsey Junior
Male 

24-11-2009, 12:11 AM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
I dont agree with this. Why would the guy stage this at all, he must know he is being watched on CCTV surely? The cameras are very clearly seen.
I have no idea if this was staged or not, but
there are cameras in every shop, bank and on every high street but that don't stop the scumbag, lowlifes mugging and stealing.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2009, 12:23 AM
Originally Posted by tinkladyv View Post
Have no clue, why someone would stage it, its just what came across to me as i watched it.
sometimes people would stage a fight to either use the other dog (or other animal) as a bait dog or just for the sheer enjoyment of it. by the guys reaction, i dont think it was staged, personally.

Originally Posted by tabsmagic View Post
I would just like to point out that no one seemed to have a problem with this language so why suddenly are we all so squeaky clean?
thats a good point, and i have seen it many times on dogsey

Originally Posted by Tancredreynolds View Post
there are cameras in every shop, bank and on every high street but that don't stop the scumbag, lowlifes mugging and stealing.
i agree, cameras dont stop anything.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2009, 10:48 AM
Originally Posted by Tancredreynolds View Post
I agree, however if it were staged, why get the dog off? Why not let him do what some apparently think he intended to do? Doesnt make sense.
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2009, 10:57 AM
Is someone seriously suggesting that someone followed this blind person to be able to predict their route and timetable in order to plan a crime? WHY? To what purpose? Get a grip, girl.
There are dog fights most days in parks and streets across the UK. This one made the News simply because this was a Guide dog. I very much doubt conspiracy theories are necessary.
OK hands up everyone whose dog has had a spat or fight and then the other owner legged it or disappeared in haste.....

Not just me then.
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2009, 11:00 AM
I believe the guy was up to no good, he was there for a reason. First time I saw it i thought it looked staged.

Now I have watched the first bit before the dog fight a few times.
There is clearly a chunck of film taken out before the attack.

The drinks can he was swinging back and forwards walking down the road can not have had any liquid in or it would be spilt or explode when opened.
He takes something out of his pocket, looks like smoking equipment.

May be the bit taken out is the guy smoking drugs using the empty can and that is why he did not keep hold of the lead and why he was taken by surprise and was worse than useless at getting his dog off the other.
May be why he has not come forward as he knew what he was doing.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-11-2009, 11:05 AM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
Is someone seriously suggesting that someone followed this blind person to be able to predict their route and timetable in order to plan a crime? WHY? To what purpose? Get a grip, girl.
There are dog fights most days in parks and streets across the UK. This one made the News simply because this was a Guide dog. I very much doubt conspiracy theories are necessary.
OK hands up everyone whose dog has had a spat or fight and then the other owner legged it or disappeared in haste.....

Not just me then.

Good post, completely agree with you.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-11-2009, 11:15 AM
Originally Posted by tabsmagic View Post
I would just like to point out that no one seemed to have a problem with this language so why suddenly are we all so squeaky clean?
I would also like to point out that "is a ****** " is an ambiguous use of *** it is down to the individual to fill in the spaces, and figure out the meaning

When f***ing is used it is clear for all to see what has been written, along with it being clearly aimed at an individual.

Members have had infractions for such languages in the past, so I guess there is a difference between the suggestive and the direction.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2009, 12:03 PM

Not just me then.
i dont agree it was staged. but if someone was to stage a fight, they wouldnt pick a particular dog. they would just wait for the first dog to pass. it wouldnt specifically be the guide dog they were waiting for... its just unlucky for whatever dog was first to pass... so they wouldnt need to know the routine or timetable etc.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2009, 02:02 PM

Not just me then.
TOTALLY agree! Nobody would "stage" such a thing.
Tancredreynolds
Dogsey Junior
Male 

24-11-2009, 08:41 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
TOTALLY agree! Nobody would "stage" such a thing.
I dont think this was staged but disagree with your comment, "Nobody would stage such a thing." I wouldn't put it past some of the scumbags who walk the streets.
Page 19 of 22 « First < 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 >