View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2009, 04:59 PM
smashing pictures she sure is a lovely little girl , we had the chippings (stones )in the garden ,when dylan was a puppy ,be really careful as he kept eating them , we only went out with someone with him ,(just a thought ) maybe she isnt as bad as our dylan
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-01-2009, 05:01 PM
They are a match made in heaven.
I enjoy seeing the old boy enjoying himself again, zena is a beautful little girl with a wonderful future.
Enjoy them both H, take plenty of pictures as you will never be able to capture it all again.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2009, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
I've not been around much the past couple of weeks Helena so not had chance to comment on the new pupster.

However jsut to say Zena is soooo cute, she's gorgeous and Georgie looks v proud of his new little sister
Thanks Toby, you ought to see the latest pics, she's grown soooooo much already in only a week!

Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
smashing pictures she sure is a lovely little girl , we had the chippings (stones )in the garden ,when dylan was a puppy ,be really careful as he kept eating them , we only went out with someone with him ,(just a thought ) maybe she isnt as bad as our dylan
Thanks for the warning Tracey, and oh yes she is! Luckily these aren't the small pebble beach we used to have, they're much bigger, so I don't think she'd dream of eating one she just likes one hanging out of her mouth, thinking I'll chase her , so I wait till she's bored and then I grab it out of her mouth or I offer her a swap. The sad thing is, we have had to make that our toilet area because the front was being done this week, s*d's law isn't it I never leave her out there on her own, and I'm trying to stop her picking them up, but you know what these puppies are like, I'm sure they enjoy being naughty! Only one more day and they can go out the front, but I'm in a bit of a quandry now, coz that IS her toilet area where she's now been trained to go, just my luck hey! Either way, I'm being very, very careful about them, I try and interest her in something else when we go out there, and usually, she only pops out for a quick wee and comes straight back in. It's the poo bit where I have problems, as you can imagine!

Originally Posted by leo View Post
They are a match made in heaven.
I enjoy seeing the old boy enjoying himself again, zena is a beautful little girl with a wonderful future.
Enjoy them both H, take plenty of pictures as you will never be able to capture it all again.
Thanks Marie, I don't know whether you know or not, but we have now actually cured his skin problem too! Started a new steroid in September and never looked back, he has not scratched, chewed, licked or gnawed ONCE, can you believe that!!! I'm still wondering why in 9 years they never thought of trying that before, but hey ho! At least he has good quality of life now, and even more so with his new baby, isn't she gorgeous! I take so many pics I'm transferring to disc every day now, so I'll always have them, coz she really is growing rapidly
Dilkara
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-01-2009, 07:23 PM
Fantastic pics again, I'm so in love with Zena.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

30-01-2009, 11:56 AM
Aw those are really lovely photos of Zena. Love her ears. Georgie looks so well and obviously loving having Zena. Must be lively in your house now, Helena, no rest for the wicked

Take care and best wishes to you frae me and Loki, PJ and Soochie xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2009, 12:29 PM
Originally Posted by Dilkara View Post
Fantastic pics again, I'm so in love with Zena.
Thankyou Dilkara, and so is everyone else who meets her, you just can't help it, she's such a loving little soul as well as being the most beautiful little pup I've ever seen! I'm head over heels mate!!!! I love the mornings, when I come down at 6.00 am. knowing that she's going to bowl me over and smother me in kisses even before she's gone out for her much needed wee!

Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
Aw those are really lovely photos of Zena. Love her ears. Georgie looks so well and obviously loving having Zena. Must be lively in your house now, Helena, no rest for the wicked

Take care and best wishes to you frae me and Loki, PJ and Soochie xx
Tell me about it Rose, I'm totally, utterly knackered, but she does let me have 40 mins in the afternoon to catch up, she still doesn't cry when I put her to bed in her crate no matter what time of day, as long as she's had a good play with Georgie or me, she's more than happy, bless her little heart, she is a true star this one, I still cannot believe how good she is and such a quick learner too!xxxxx
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3