Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
viavant
New Member!
Male 

09-06-2007, 05:56 PM

Kooter the dogboarding dog!

I have a golden retriever/ pit mix, (golden bull). His name is Kooter Brown and he loves to dogboard. We've been dogboarding for about a year and a half, and put about 2000 miles on my skateboard. We do about 10 miles a day, 5 miles each run. I was wondering what kind of stresses this puts on the dog and if I need to get him on joint and muscle supplements. He is only 2.5 years old, but this has to a little rough on him.

I would love to hear from any other people who enjoy "Dogboarding", or just anyone has who has some advice or just some friendly comments.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2007, 06:10 PM
Sounds like great exercise for you both. Any photos?
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2007, 06:11 PM
Hi, sorry I have no idea what stresses or strains this has on Kooter, but I wouldn't have thought it a bad idea to put him on joint and muscle supplement just in case (someone with more knowledge than me may advise differently ), Jack has a mini skateboard but only manages to go backwards on it , and only a short distance, then he gives up and carries it do you have any pics or even better a video of Kooter doing this, that would be great to see
viavant
New Member!
Male 

11-06-2007, 06:02 AM
no, no video yet, lookin' to get sponsored... should have video soon...