View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kath
Sadly Missed
Female 

16-05-2007, 09:13 PM
One of the best programmes I've seen on dog training - would have given either of them house room - dogs I mean not the trainers -LOL. I shall be watching the repeat just to make sure I didn't miss much when Nell decided she needed to go out and I had to dash and open the door for her !! Kath.
cava14una
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 09:29 PM
Thank you for the compliments about Zymi He's been hard work and over the first months i had him reduced me to tears many times. He's a sweet boy though despite his little quirks
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-05-2007, 11:45 PM
It was a lovely little programme having been give one last chance both dogs proved just what great dogs they really are. Herbie was full of personality (but then I am biased, I really love Beardies, its one of the breeds that make my heart leap when I see one )

Cava14una Zymi looks a real character too, I wish I had the space for a Beardie ..
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 06:49 AM
CLMG - thanks for posting about this - I wouldn't have known it was on otherwise. Really enjoyed it.
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 11:41 AM
I absolutely loved Holly and was in tears with her trainer as she left him, the wee beardie was great but I don't know how she trained him, she used all sorts of things, DON'T YOU DARE ! HERBIE AAHHHH IT AW DOWN GET BACK BEHINDE ME YOU !
Did'nt quite understand how the dog managed too lol.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

17-05-2007, 11:51 AM
And I missed! I was out walking Loki I did see a wee bit of it on morning tv and thought the clip was great. Must watch out for a repeat!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 12:10 PM
Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
And I missed! I was out walking Loki I did see a wee bit of it on morning tv and thought the clip was great. Must watch out for a repeat!
The repeat is....

Originally Posted by beckyc View Post
For those who can't watch tonight it will be repeated on Sunday 6.10pm on BBC2
GSD-Sue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 01:42 PM
I loved it so glad it was posted on here or I'd have missed it. No hiding things either when Herbie failed to achieve at the trial it was shown & I thought that made an important point for many too, that the sheep were more afraid of a beardie than of all the border collies, so the task was harder for him.
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 03:41 PM
Excellent programme, I really enjoyed it. Good to finally see a tv programme about dogs that was well worth the watching.
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 03:57 PM
An excellent programme I've been on one of Barbaras"sheep experience Days. She really loves her dogs and they really love her Its a wonderful day out

Jeanette
Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »