Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
portialee
New Member!
Female 

28-11-2012, 02:11 PM

Dog Parks Germany, off-post KMC area

Does anyone know where a dog park is off base near Ramstein/Kaiserslautern?
I've been here for years and have never seen one. No one is ever at the dog parks on base, so I want to find one off base.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

28-11-2012, 09:59 PM
Hi Portia

I don't think we have any members from that area here tbh... maybe a quick google might help?

Otherwise I would just look for local paths/woods etc, as usually dog walkers tend to use those
Tessabelle
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-11-2012, 11:04 PM
I never made it to Ramstein, we were based up near Dusseldorf and there were a few dog parks around there...but it's a little far for you to go!! I know there's another member on here who's in Fallingbostel but that's even further away
Do you have a forces connection? You could try contacting the local Hive for any information or see if anyone on RearParty (forum for forces partners and families) might know of somewhere close to you
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2012, 10:39 PM
I'm the one in Fally and don't think there are any dog parks here at all Bit a pain when leash law is in force but thankfully it's not year round here.

You could try contacting the Stadt and seeing whether they can give you any information on dog parks or places where you're allowed to let your dogs off in the area. You're probably more likely to get correct info from them than you are from the Hive. Although I think Ramstein is a US base isn't it? So maybe your info system is better than ours.