Our sister sites
Our sister sites
weevle21
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-05-2011, 12:33 PM

Wyre Forrest Animal Rescue Trust

Does anyone go to these dog shows?
We came up to a steam rally yesterday from the South West as we coupled it with a family visit in the midlands and the judge was different to the woman we have seen before. She was down right rude and i felt awful.
Passers by and people we meet always say how lovely our dog is cause she's very chilled and has a very warm friendly nature.... Well we went in two classes, and in the second there were only two entries. She gave us second, and as we walked out she turned around to another lady with a dog and said 'I don't like that dog there' pointing at us! It's meant to be a fun show and i wanted to strangle her, aren't they meant to be impartial (if not in their own mind, they shouldn't be saying out loud to other dog owners)
Needless to say i went over the the organiser and told him to take our name of the list for the last category cause I wasn't going back near that old cow.

I have been to one run by the same people before with another woman and she was lovely and friendly to everyone, even dogs that tried to severe her arm!