Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2020, 07:25 AM

Daily Chat Wednesday 11th March

Good morning everyone

Hope your appointment goes well Moyra and you are not there for too long.

Hope you feel better soon Griff

Another damp morning but it is meant to improve

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2020, 07:30 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow. I trust you are all well and your four legged friends also. Griff sorry your not feeling so good.

Have a good day everyone, must get my skates on this morning, walk Amber and then come back and shower and change my clothes for the hospital at 10 am. Keep safe and well everyone. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2020, 09:22 AM
Hope the day isn't too long at the hospital Moyra
Morning Sue, thanks... have decided to do my chemo because if I get ill next week I won't be able to take it
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2020, 01:11 PM
Good luck Moyra. Hope it goes/has gone well.

Sensible decision, Kelly.

Lovely morning here again. Now to brave the forecast increasing winds to pick up my new glasses which I hope will let me see a bit more clearly again
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-03-2020, 01:13 PM
Afternoon Sue, Moyra, griff and all to follow.

Moyra hoping all has gone well today and you are now home or on way home and not copped up still in the hospital.
Hope you feel better soon griff.
Sue dry and very blustery again here.

Walked Dillon early as I was hoping some parcels would be delivered today doesn't look like it so hopefully tomorrow, which will mean an early get out with Dillon again.
I was actually told one would be with me today but I very much doubt that now.
Had a morning clearing all the roof tiles up that came off the cabin roof during the storms.
Just need taking to the dump now along with some other bits.
It is so windy again then I remembered March winds in like a lion out like a lamb. So hoping that's what it's all about.

Wiped all handles down again even front door handles and bell and flap to letter box for our protection as well as delivery people and postman/woman.
I shall be disinfecting Gorden when he gets in Thursday evening after 3 nights four days in London and public transport.
He is being sensible he has gone with kitchen roll squares for drying hands, sanitising gel, he bought some anti bac wipes for his keyboard and desk, has his own plate and cup for the hostel. Luckily Monday night he had no one else in the 4 man dorm hoping it will be the same till Thursday.

Meeting my friend Julie Friday and she was a bit worried as she has asthma. So we are meeting at the garden centre instead of the pub whose hygiene leaves a little to be desired it will mean another 20 mins on my journey but hopefully we will evade the germs.
I will take kitchen roll squares for table and toilet door handles etc., and sanitising gel.
I think you have to be a bit careful not to over the top but sensible with regards to surfaces etc.,

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2020, 01:13 PM
Just back from the hospital. Good for you Griff you should take your little white pills. As you say you may need to shelve it next week. They are happy with my blood results now. Still got to attend the renal clinic some time or other.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2020, 03:06 PM
Happy Wednesday afternoon everyone.

Been to work all systems go we are setting up "Summer" i.e. BBQ's garden furniture etc one time I would of ben in the thick of it now I float on the edges. LOL

Been out with Gert and no sign of the limping so hope for the best, came home and had homemade fish and chips with Beetroot chucked a couple of the throws in the machine and blowing nicely with this wind. She is on the sofa and I am in the armchair.

To everyone have a good afternoon/evening.