Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2020, 07:41 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 10th March, 2020

Good morning everyone, hope you and your four legged friends are all well. Have a good day everyone lets hope for some good weather. Stay warm and dry and above everything safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2020, 08:46 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Oh dear Harvey just what you don't want. Hope both you and Alena are soon recovered

Normal weather has resumed, damp and miserable. Thank goodness I managed to get the top off the lawn yesterday.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2020, 10:41 AM
Morning all

Wet and windy here was thinking of having another day of doing nothing but may end up doing something.

Lynn Glad your meal went well Sue just chatting with my neighbour she wants to top off the grass but too wet her only chance would of been the weekend they were away.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-03-2020, 11:15 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue, Kazz and all to follow.
Missed a walk yesterday with Dillon due to waiting for deliveries but we went out today just over an hour he is really slowing down now.
Enjoyed a roll and run on our park and again over the Estover road park, and back through our park.
He still wants to do it the walks but sometimes I feel he overdoes it but what can you do i am sure when it really is to much he will shorten his walks himself.

Glad you managed to get some grass cut Sue.
Harvey hoping you and Alena are feeling better soon, really not what you need.
Kazz easier day here today, I was thinking of doing something in the garden but from nowhere this bloomin wind has picked up again and it is quite unpleasant to be out in it.
Always lovely to have the family together and a couple of Marks friends turned up after two lovely boys Gorden taught one of them.
Funny thing was we arrived first so went to get a drink and the boy behind the bar looked at Gorden and said Mr. Pope turns out Gorden taught him at the very last school he worked at before leaving teaching. They all remember him.
So patio door open for Dillon who is laying in front of it not to chilly that way.
Moyra good luck for tomorrow not sure what time your appointment is but incase I am not on in time to wish you the best with the results.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2020, 01:47 PM
Thanks, Lynn got to be there at 10am, shall be glad to get it over and done with. Hope they don't put me on a drip all day again!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-03-2020, 02:14 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Thanks, Lynn got to be there at 10am, shall be glad to get it over and done with. Hope they don't put me on a drip all day again!
Fingers crossed they don't Moyra, that it's a quick in and out and good results.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2020, 03:11 PM
Good afternoon all.

It was quite nice here this morning while we were out. The wind has started howling now and we've had a shower so it look like we were lucky this morning.

It's so disheartening when we see them slowing down, Lynn. You could just cry for them. Did the lad call Gorden 'Mr Pope' all night long?

Many moons ago we used to go out on Sunday night with the family and some friends. A couple joined us and became part of the group. The guy used to be the Pit Manager where my dad had worked before he retired, It took weeks for my dad to feel comfortable calling him by his first name instead of Mr
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2020, 03:28 PM
Good luck for tomorrow Moyra, hope it is the start of you feeling better.

Been out with Gert lovely walk and then into Sainsburys brought fillet Loch Trout and made a stir fry with soft noodles lovely. Not had that for ages and Loch Trout is one of my favourite fishes. Have just popped the skin in the oven as a treat for Gert with her tea.

Netty my friend is out of hospital and at home her eyesight is not a lot better by the sounds of it having the staples (1 of them out of her head today so made arrangements to pop over next Sunday or Monday Tuesday she has a hospital appointment and her brother is going over but she could not recall quite what and when so will sort that no issue.

Home now and dog asleep human full and on the computer.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-03-2020, 03:40 PM
Moyra - Hope all goes well tomorrow, I especially hope you are not keept hanging around all day. Will be thinking of you and Griff taking her tablets
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2020, 03:59 PM
Thanks Harvey last Friday they had me on a drip from about 10 in the morning until 6pm. So I am hoping they wont do that again. Everytime I go in they take more blood. I hope you are feeling much better now. God bless.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >