Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2020, 07:42 AM

Daily Threads, Saturday, 7th March, 2020

Good morning everyone, well after yesterdays bed confinement in hospital I can look forward to the same next week apparently they will contact me from the Renal Unit.

I hope you are all well and have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-03-2020, 08:19 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Hope result are good Moyra after your day of discomfort and more to come.

Weather drizzly here. Yesterday we painted the hall and we have some patches to sort but they shouldn't take long then all the stuff can go back on the walls.
It's a lovely colour to.

Off to Harlow this evening to celebrate Joel's 18th Birthday which is tomorrow. All meeting at a pub for a meal, Michael and Maca have flown in too.
We have paid for Mark and Lauren to stay in a hotel for the night so they can see Joel tomorrow on his actual Birthday for breakfast.
Joel wanted them to but they couldn't afford it so we booked the room then told Mark and Lauren.
So that meant we then picked up Michael and Maca's tab as Gorden says we try to be equal opportunities parents. They both appreciate it well all 4 do. Must say though Maca works for a travel company and they got two nights with her discount for the price of one night for Mark and Lauren.

I have been stressing as car wasn't ready Thursday. It came back end of day yesterday. When he cut the pipe back he could see a bit further along it was starting to get porous so he ordered a bit longer pipe and cut it all back to good pipe and reinserted good pipe so hopefully will last for as long as we need the big van type of vehicle for Dillon.
Fingers crossed everything else is good now.

Hoping everyone is well and all four legged friends are to today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2020, 10:30 AM
Good Morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Hope the results not too bad Moyra

Enjoy your meal and time with family tonight Lynn. Hope the vn lasts for as long as you need it

Dull but dry this morning. Have made up the rings I wanted for the apple trees and put the stones in. Looks ok but will put some small flowers round to try and make it look pretty Have also tidied up one edge of the lawn but it is still very wet so unable to give it a mow which it needs.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2020, 10:48 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning everyone, well after yesterdays bed confinement in hospital I can look forward to the same next week apparently they will contact me from the Renal Unit.

I hope you are all well and have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Good Morning Moyra, is the reason for the hospital stay due to your kidneys? hope it is easily controllable.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2020, 10:50 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Hope result are good Moyra after your day of discomfort and more to come.

Weather drizzly here. Yesterday we painted the hall and we have some patches to sort but they shouldn't take long then all the stuff can go back on the walls.
It's a lovely colour to.

Off to Harlow this evening to celebrate Joel's 18th Birthday which is tomorrow. All meeting at a pub for a meal, Michael and Maca have flown in too.
We have paid for Mark and Lauren to stay in a hotel for the night so they can see Joel tomorrow on his actual Birthday for breakfast.
Joel wanted them to but they couldn't afford it so we booked the room then told Mark and Lauren.
So that meant we then picked up Michael and Maca's tab as Gorden says we try to be equal opportunities parents. They both appreciate it well all 4 do. Must say though Maca works for a travel company and they got two nights with her discount for the price of one night for Mark and Lauren.

I have been stressing as car wasn't ready Thursday. It came back end of day yesterday. When he cut the pipe back he could see a bit further along it was starting to get porous so he ordered a bit longer pipe and cut it all back to good pipe and reinserted good pipe so hopefully will last for as long as we need the big van type of vehicle for Dillon.
Fingers crossed everything else is good now.

Hoping everyone is well and all four legged friends are to today.
Lynn Hope the van like Dillon last forever.

Enjoy your meal and sur the "children" LOL appreciate it. How many are at the meal?
How is Joel getting on?
What colour did you paint the room?

Sorry for the questions......
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2020, 10:53 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good Morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Hope the results not too bad Moyra

Enjoy your meal and time with family tonight Lynn. Hope the vn lasts for as long as you need it

Dull but dry this morning. Have made up the rings I wanted for the apple trees and put the stones in. Looks ok but will put some small flowers round to try and make it look pretty Have also tidied up one edge of the lawn but it is still very wet so unable to give it a mow which it needs.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Good morning Sue Bright and breezy here hope you find it the same.

Sorry have missed something I think rings? Would lavender be appropriate around the tree? Neighbour I passed tried to cut his grass yesterday afternoon but looked like a soaked disaster when I went back past his wife who is the Gardner I think will be livid
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2020, 10:58 AM
Right been to work and home now got to go to Iceland/Sainsbury's and also the butchers.

Gert's feet responding but staying away from muddy puddles. LOL

No real plans actually could end up doing anything...Hope everyone is good we are missing a few people hope all is good.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-03-2020, 11:13 AM
Hi Kazz. the children appreciate it and were in fact quite cross with us, we said we are getting old now so it's our perogerotive to be naughty. Wouldn't do it if they showed no appreciation, they all work so hard to. So deserve a little spoiling if we're able.

Living room painted in a lovely muted green colour Tranquil dawn by Dulux if you fancy looking it up.
Very relaxing colour.
Hall is cornflower white, has a lovely pale blue tinge to it again a Dulux paint.
The bedrooms will be painted in the same colour heartwood another Dulux colour. A sort of muted mauve/pink new colour out this year.

For the meal there will be 9 I think table booked for 10 but as usual someone on the doorstep mucking about.
Us driving to and from Cambridge 3 hour round trip Michael and Maca flew in from Madrid and of course Mark and Lauren just over an hour for them. 2 hour round trip when they come back tomorrow.
Always one. Lauren has organised this from Cambridge while working and being unwell the other week.
She is not a happy bunny one of his girlfriends family being the culprit.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2020, 12:33 PM
Moyra, I am sure it will be worth it in the end
Lynn, pleased you got the car sorted and sorry to hear someone is being a nob...no need really, if you are coming say so, if not..say so...simple really
Sue...I too am intrigued by rings for a tree now
Kazz, I had to go to the supermarket today...omg, I couldn't be doing that every week.... people really get on my nerves and give them a trolley...I was relieved to get out!
Have the dogs out later and that's me done!