Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2017, 07:19 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday 16th February

Good morning everyone,

Mandy congratulations on the arrival of Joel to add to your family. I am sure you will get lots of pleasure giving him a cuddle.

June, hope you enjoyed a quiet night last night and the girls were good too.

Hope everyone is ok, have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2017, 08:52 AM
Morning all. Just to say that I am still around. Just not much to impart really. I do keep up with what is going on though. bfn.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2017, 09:22 AM
Good morning Moyra, Brenda and all who follow

Nice to see you popping in Brenda. Hope yu are keeping well

Congratulations on the new arrival Mandy I bet you are looking forward tool those cuddles

Dull and damp here but not too cold. Nothing planned today. Son working from home so a nice lie in was had

Hope everyone is keeping well and the four legged too.

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2017, 10:41 AM
Morning all
Hi Brenda...i am pleased you are still about ((hugs))
WOW, what a lovely morning here...it is like a proper spring day, sunshine....lovely
Why do people insist on knocking my door? i have a notice up telling them not to...a fella and his wife just knocked wanting to discuss if life was created...errrr what? and i am not much fussed how i got to be here thanks lol
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-02-2017, 01:01 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Why do people insist on knocking my door? i have a notice up telling them not to...a fella and his wife just knocked wanting to discuss if life was created...errrr what? and i am not much fussed how i got to be here thanks lol
Yes Griff another thing we have in common

I think I know who they are (but have forgotten the name)

Generally speaking I don't like any strangers knocking on our door, or even entering through the gate. Apart from anything else they often leave the gate open and that's not good if you have dogs.

In the last month we've had a very persistent roofing salesman, a marketing survey person, two charities, and one of the 'How life was created' types

It sounds harsh but I have come to value my privacy more and more lately and banging on ones door is an invasion of privacy (even if they are well meaning)
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-02-2017, 01:07 PM
A cheery 'Good Morning' to all out there

It's really like Spring has arrived here and I would like to make a start on the loads of things in the garden that need sorting.

But first I have to take the furry monsters out. Casey already knows that it's 'that time' and getting ready to go into mad excitement mode and get in the car

So, bye for now, will catch up latter.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2017, 01:11 PM
I have a 'no cold callers' sticker on my front door. I have stopped taking in parcels for my neighbour upstairs as she was taking me for granted assuming I would take them in without asking. Cheek of it. Laugh is she is a postwoman!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-02-2017, 02:19 PM
Afternoon all.
Been hectic here went to change Marks sat nav. He has tried the new one seems he has a problem in the car not the sat nav oh well never mind. Once he sorts that we know the sat nav will work.
The freezer we bought second hand a few months back which works as a fridge and a freezer decided to start defrosting after i filled it with dillon's food £70 worth.
I changed the fuse yesterday incase it was that but made no difference so ordered and collected a cheap chest freezer this morning can't afford to lose £70 worth of food and he will need one anyway. So Mark lifted it into the house moved things around in the conservatory and it now freezing away.
Have to do some housework now the house is a tip due to all the shenanigans.

I think they are either Mormons or Jehovah witnesses. I get very irritated when I am watching something on catch up and have t stop it to get up to answer the door. I am sure my face must say what I am thinking when i answer as they seem a bit taken aback when I answer.
Not raining here but the weather is dull and warm.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-02-2017, 02:33 PM
Nice morning here. Got Kesh and Zen ready to go out, opened the door and there was my delivery, already, on the doorstep, Chris does not let the grass grow under his feet. So had to bring the boxes in and leave them till I had done walks. Just got the chicken carcass to defrost enough for me to separate sthem, rest of the stuff is already in the freezer. Took the bags of old shavings to the tip along with the boxes and I am now rubbish free, for how long is another matter.
I have a notice on my gate, it says Dogs Running Free, seems to do the trick
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2017, 03:09 PM
Hello all
I have a notice on my door saying no cold callers, sometimes people seem to choose to ignore it, then sulk because I tell them I'm not interested

Lauryn had her tattoo done, I was so impressed with her, no tears at all, hardly bothered her
It's a quote from her favourite book ' A Court of mist and fury'
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0042.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	5438  
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >