Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2008, 01:27 PM

Heelwork to Music Training Day in Essex

Does anyone fancy coming along to this? http://www.dancingdogs.co.uk/training.htm
It`s the club I go to, so I`ll be there with Daisy
There are a few places left as some people have dropped out.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2008, 03:47 PM
Tried the number for Roy Dyer but no answer, will try again this evening and see if I can come along and I`ll mention it to my agility peeps too
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2008, 03:58 PM
I'd love to!... hmmm... Kismet as heelwork dog, can't see it, she's going to be far too big to get under my leg and she's too easily distracted by shiny objects, other dogs, bits of grass, my shoe, a bee, the clouds.... Still it will be hilarious to try! I'm all in favour of anything that gets her thinking and gives her focus and exercise, she doesn't have to be any good at it... she's beautiful and you can't be everything
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2008, 04:13 PM
I`ve been trying to teach Daisy some tricks so I don`t look like a complete dork on the day. She`ll only do them if I wave her ball-on-a-rope at her though. Promise not to laugh?

ETA the phone no. is for the Centre, it`ll be best to call when classes are running I guess (evenings)
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2008, 04:20 PM
I wont if you wont...

Looks like Kismet and I have some work to do if you're not going to completely out shine us with your 'dangley ball'...

I have yet to find Kismets 'carrot'... She likes food, but still gets bored if it's still in your hand and not in her belly after two or three tricks... She also gets bored if she's already had three of this treat...

( I know Huskies and Malamutes, you don't see many of them in the heel work rings, but just because something is hard doesn't mean it's impossible, or wont be fun!)
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2008, 05:54 PM
Me! Me! Me! I want to go!

I can't afford it though and have no accomodation

Last car was a micra, this one a MPV next will be a caravan so I can travel!
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2008, 07:06 PM
If anyone want to go and can`t get through to Roy PM me names and a contact phone number I can get them to him on Thursday, or you can send an email which I think do get answered reasonably quickly. info@trainyourdog.co.uk
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2008, 11:22 AM
Can someone ask Patch to pm me her name for the registration please as her pm box is full!
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2008, 02:48 PM
Sorree, will pm you now
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2008, 10:24 PM
If you have never done anything like this I can totaly recomend it
I did a day a few months back and me n Ben had a blast and we both slept soundly that night
But we learnt sooo much
- gotta watch what they pick up tho cos now if anyone bends over infront of Ben he jumps up and puts his paws on their bum!

- and if your near Glasgow come to clear runs classes (wee plug cos if they dont get enough people it wont go ahead and we really wanna go!)