View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2013, 10:28 AM
Great photos Phil, lovely area for a holiday.
Florence
Almost a Veteran
Female 

20-10-2013, 11:55 AM
Breagh is a beauty! Her eyes are like infinity
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2013, 12:23 PM
If the sheel were that close to the window Tonks would be screaming at them. On our walk yesterday there were sheep next to the car park, so it was liver cake on Tonks' nose as soon as I opened the boot and then she stayed on lead for fifteen minutes until we were well away from them and then I had to keep close tabs on her. Remus was slightly interested, but once they are out of sight and he is distracted by playing with other dogs he's not interested.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2013, 01:28 PM
Little piece of heaven Stunning pics
Vicky88
Almost a Veteran
Female 

20-10-2013, 04:17 PM
Lovely photos. Looks like a lovely place. But those sheep, Holly would want to herd them!.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2013, 04:55 PM
Lovely photos Phil and such an idyllic place to stay
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-10-2013, 06:26 PM
What a heavenly place Phil perfect for dogs and children and both look very happy.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-10-2013, 09:45 PM
Originally Posted by Darcy Boy View Post
Great photos Phil, lovely area for a holiday.
As I said earlier, it's become a home from home for us. Every time we try somewhere else we wish we were there lol

Originally Posted by Florence View Post
Breagh is a beauty! Her eyes are like infinity
She does have lovely eyes - eyes for food too !

Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
If the sheel were that close to the window Tonks would be screaming at them. On our walk yesterday there were sheep next to the car park, so it was liver cake on Tonks' nose as soon as I opened the boot and then she stayed on lead for fifteen minutes until we were well away from them and then I had to keep close tabs on her. Remus was slightly interested, but once they are out of sight and he is distracted by playing with other dogs he's not interested.
It is difficult if you have a 'sheepy' dog. We were the same with Fingal. You get used to dealing with it and working around the issue but it's always a worry. Fortunately Breagh doesn't give them a second look so we're lucky this time.

Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Little piece of heaven Stunning pics
Thanks

Originally Posted by Vicky88 View Post
Lovely photos. Looks like a lovely place. But those sheep, Holly would want to herd them!.
The sheep aren't too skittish which is good. Obviously they don't take well to a dog that 'chases' sheep but they are quite calm with a dog that walks amongst them or herds.

Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Lovely photos Phil and such an idyllic place to stay
Thanks

Originally Posted by Meg View Post
What a heavenly place Phil perfect for dogs and children and both look very happy.
It's been a special place for us - I hope when they're older they find the place under their own steam and look back with happy memories.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2