Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-10-2013, 11:52 PM

Breagh at the cottage - Loch Sunart

Just back from the cottage we stay in over at Loch Sunart.

The weather couldn't have been better - lots of nice walks, the kids have had lovely time and as ever Breagh has loved having the shore and beach to herself.

Lots of great wildlife too - Pine Martens, White Tailed eagles, Golden Eagles and Otters to name a few.

Lots of pics to go through when I get the time but here's a few of Breagh enjoying the surroundings.

Breagh on her Grassy Knoll

Breagh at the cottage

Chasing the gulls

Breagh

Breagh and Ryan
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2013, 12:55 AM
Absolutely stunning pics. Breagh fits right in there. Lovely young lad too.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2013, 07:36 AM
That is my sort of holiday! Whenever I see pictures like that my heart just longs to be there! I couldn't relaxed with Tonks there though as I would be scared of her finding sheep.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2013, 08:59 AM
Wow that is some idyllic cottage A dog's paradise too with all the smells and shore line. Gorgeous photos of Breagh and I love the one with your son too ..... master and his dog Did Skye and Mij go too

More photos please ... they are stunning.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-10-2013, 09:19 AM
Wonderful photos Phil - Breagh is looking great and Ryan is growing rapidly! I am really looking forward to seeing more photos of your holiday!

How did Mij get on with his first stay in kennels?
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2013, 09:22 AM
Great photo's. Looks like a really lovely spot you've found there. Not that I'm jealous or anything *mutter mutter*
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2013, 09:29 AM
Gorgeous photos. I want some of that cottage as well.
Cath
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-10-2013, 09:36 AM
Lovely photos, looks a gorgeous place.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

20-10-2013, 09:59 AM
Brilliant photos, Phil. Beautiful place - and Breagh as well, feel as though it is Xmas!! Breagh is looking great and your wee boy as well - that's a lovely picture of him and Breagh!

Look forward to seeing loads more pics please.

Cuddles and hugs to Breagh from me and Loki xx
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-10-2013, 10:15 AM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Absolutely stunning pics. Breagh fits right in there. Lovely young lad too.
Thanks - it's been a home from home for Breagh over the years. It was the first time Ryan was really old enough to enjoy it properly.

Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
That is my sort of holiday! Whenever I see pictures like that my heart just longs to be there! I couldn't relaxed with Tonks there though as I would be scared of her finding sheep.
Sheep (and deer) do come down to the shore and actually come right up onto the grass around the house. That was why we started taking Breagh as a pup as Fingal had 'previous' with sheep and Skye and Fingal liked to stay together.

Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
Wow that is some idyllic cottage A dog's paradise too with all the smells and shore line. Gorgeous photos of Breagh and I love the one with your son too ..... master and his dog Did Skye and Mij go too

More photos please ... they are stunning.
It would have been too much for Skye between his age and his deafness. I may have taken Mij however it was a good opprortunity to give Mij his first experience of kennels as he could share a big family kennel with Skye to look after him.

Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Wonderful photos Phil - Breagh is looking great and Ryan is growing rapidly! I am really looking forward to seeing more photos of your holiday!

How did Mij get on with his first stay in kennels?
Yes Ryan is growing up fast and he loved exploring. Hannah and Fiona took it all in there stride as they know the place. Jamie was the baby this time - it seems every time we go we have a new one

The guy said Mij was a bit nervy for the first day or so but he soon got over it and enjoyed running around in the big field.

Originally Posted by Jen View Post
Great photo's. Looks like a really lovely spot you've found there. Not that I'm jealous or anything *mutter mutter*
Originally Posted by Lynne View Post
Gorgeous photos. I want some of that cottage as well.
Originally Posted by Cath View Post
Lovely photos, looks a gorgeous place.
Cheers - I'll be sure to add to more pics once I've gone through them.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >