Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2010, 09:21 AM

Cornwall HTM for Anne

Well Tassle won her Intermediate HW class first day but pulled out on the second as Siren had hurt her stop pad and it was rubbing on Tassles trousers in some HW positions. She also pulled out of freestyle on the first day and trained to the music but came second on the next day.

Richard did win both IFS's, Lesley Brocklehurst won Novice f/s both days I think.

Jeanette did well and her routines were so lovely to watch, don't know the results properly---sorry.

Etta had her first experience of the ring and was very good, she stuck around although her nose went down in novice f/s on the first day. She still came 7th out of 18---which I was thrilled with. The other three classes she did were OK but a learning curve in many ways for both of us. The Novice HW on the second day was loads better than the first.

Yesterday we had a challenge fun day and she was very good but today she has had it, she slept last night alongside me and snored louder than I do! Now she is asleep again and I am just up!

rune