Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2011, 01:30 PM
Originally Posted by ILoveMy10Dogs View Post
Precious Angel
Red Rousa
Magic Kukka
Then that just proves what a load of b*llox you have said doesnt it. NONE are tested at all! Shhould be ashamed!
Milk maid
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-07-2011, 02:02 PM
Originally Posted by sarah1983 View Post
Don't worry, there's plenty left, I made lots
I dont have anything to add to this thread, but as I have read it all the way through and am waiting for the photos can I have some please
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2011, 02:21 PM
Originally Posted by Milk maid View Post
I dont have anything to add to this thread, but as I have read it all the way through and am waiting for the photos can I have some please
Of course. The shopping's arrived so I have crackers and non alcoholic drinks too. Alas, no cake though.

ILovemy10dogs, nobody is saying that you don't love your dogs. It's possible to love your dogs and still do the wrong thing though. I'm sure the vast majority of these people who breed their pet dogs with no thought to health, temperament, whether the dogs they're breeding fit the breed standard, working ability, what sort of home the dog is going to go to etc etc love their dogs. But by breeding them they're not doing the breed as a whole any favours. Far from it in fact.
katygeorge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2011, 02:26 PM
I am not churning them out for pet market! You know what, you are all making me think that I should give away my Huskies (which I would hate as I love my dogs, all the same as each other, my dogs that aren't Huskies aren't getting this problem if I said I was breeding my Border Collie as I worked with a Border Collie Breeder and she had an accidental litter!) You know what, stuff you, stuff you all!
you dont need to give your animals up, just maybe the forum as your obviously not up to the questioning and honest opinions from very dedicated people who care not about your feeling but your animals wellbeing and that is what the questions and comments are all about. so if your happy with how your animals are trained and looked after and bred from then great - justify yourself with some real answers
MarchHound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2011, 02:52 PM
Rabbits need hay not straw...... As well as companionship of their own kind.

And what rabbit food you on? Mine cost waaaaay less then that to feed on top food....

Haha. I used to be a Farrior and have only recently (4years ago) decided to quit! I earned about 560pounds every two HOURS so I had quite alot of money, now I am a qualified dog walker and I work for Bubbles&Soaps (dog cleaner) so I am just getting on top of my tax and insurance and I got my dogs hip-scored and eye-tested (accept the pup!) this year with my Mum's will money, she had told me to use it on the animals. So, I did. It costs soo much but I did it! I would never breed without it! And, my sisters rabbit died so only have one left (she lives with me and pays rent so get money there too!) It doesn't costs me that much for the rabbit, only £2.00 for food for three days and I get staw from my horses too so I just share it out! Please, if you are ALL saying that I shouldn't breed my dogs for some reason, then just go away!
Spaniel7
Dogsey Junior
Male 

30-07-2011, 03:04 PM
wow,

all soft drinks on me!

sorry if this offends you but how do you manage to spend good quality time with all your animals which they all need especially your young 1 year old dogs which require alot of one on one training and attention, i give my 1 dog minimum 3 hours worth of walking and training and mostly feel its not enough. and when your 3 females are pregnant or whelping how do you cope with the strain?
im just curious about the welfare of your animals.
ILoveMy10Dogs
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-07-2011, 03:46 PM
Originally Posted by sarah1983 View Post
Of course. The shopping's arrived so I have crackers and non alcoholic drinks too. Alas, no cake though.

ILovemy10dogs, nobody is saying that you don't love your dogs. It's possible to love your dogs and still do the wrong thing though. I'm sure the vast majority of these people who breed their pet dogs with no thought to health, temperament, whether the dogs they're breeding fit the breed standard, working ability, what sort of home the dog is going to go to etc etc love their dogs. But by breeding them they're not doing the breed as a whole any favours. Far from it in fact.
Look, I am going to remove ALL posts for my Dog up for Stud now and stop breeding my females as I am told I am doing the WRONG thing so please, leave this alone... :'(
ILoveMy10Dogs
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-07-2011, 03:48 PM
Originally Posted by Spaniel7 View Post
wow,

all soft drinks on me!

sorry if this offends you but how do you manage to spend good quality time with all your animals which they all need especially your young 1 year old dogs which require alot of one on one training and attention, i give my 1 dog minimum 3 hours worth of walking and training and mostly feel its not enough. and when your 3 females are pregnant or whelping how do you cope with the strain?
im just curious about the welfare of your animals.
Well, I walk my dogs two at a time, as I have my sister living with me. And, they do not ALL come into Season at the same time and I would not just breed them ALL at the same time anyway, at least I would wait at least a YEAR between every litter!
ILoveMy10Dogs
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-07-2011, 03:49 PM
Originally Posted by TeflonsShadow View Post
Rabbits need hay not straw...... As well as companionship of their own kind.

And what rabbit food you on? Mine cost waaaaay less then that to feed on top food....
Yes, to feed for three days and yes hay, sorry. Yes, my rabbit did have a companion, but as I have said, my other one died a cou[ple of days ago after heart problems I was not told about!
ILoveMy10Dogs
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-07-2011, 03:51 PM
Originally Posted by katygeorge View Post
you dont need to give your animals up, just maybe the forum as your obviously not up to the questioning and honest opinions from very dedicated people who care not about your feeling but your animals wellbeing and that is what the questions and comments are all about. so if your happy with how your animals are trained and looked after and bred from then great - justify yourself with some real answers
Look, I have given all the answers in the most truthful way I can, I am stopping to breed now after all this, I only need advice and I am taking it all in so I am not breeding and never will!
Page 17 of 54 « First < 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 > Last »