Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2005, 09:22 AM
Hi Deefin

Did you request a sample on their website? If you do it through electronic method you are more likely to receive a sample. If you did it via phone more likely to be human error than anything else.

I received a sample of Burns mini bites a day after I ordered.

xi
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2005, 09:25 AM
ill, try thats thanks maple
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2005, 09:30 AM
Originally Posted by Steve
Funny you mention their own brand of food because the last time i took Vegas-they had 3 small bowls full near the checkout for doggies to try.Vegas did smell them,but didnt rip my arm off to get to em'-which is kinda unusual for him... I tried Abe on a free sample they gave me ages ago and he wasnt too keen,but did eat it though.

Have noticed something about PAH though-their prices!

I went to the rescue centre i got Vegas from to get some doggie treats (he lurves the one they sell) and noticed how much cheaper they were to PAH.
Example:
Training clicker-PAH £5.49/Rescue centre £4.99 (and they had cheaper types in stock-unlike PAH who sell only the one.
Collars/leads were cheaper
And my sister bought a retractable lead which was £2 cheaper-same brand and type!

I would rather spend my money with this shelter so the profits go back into the charity-rather than lining a MD's pocket!
steve can i be nosey n ask what re homing shelter it was?? the reason i ask is we quite regularly visit one of our local shelters and they have quite a large range of things and at better prices than P@H, if ya dnt wanna put it on the board pm me
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2005, 09:31 AM
my two didnt like it either dee
and that is shocking as nemo will usually eat ANYTHING!! he picked a bit up and put it back down again, so P@H can keep their own brand food, im sticking to james well beloved
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-07-2005, 10:49 AM
Originally Posted by deefin
ohh ill lo0k in to that.. i did ask burns for some samples when i got tyson to try him on it 1st as hes so fussy but they didnt send any ,, ill try and get hold of a wee bity from somehwhere and try them on it . its an awfull waste if they dont like it
deefin that is most unusual, Burns send samples by return of post, they also usualy include a voucher for £3 off a big bag.

click here
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2005, 10:56 AM
thanks mini thats a different form from the one i got last time .. they only sent me a feeding guide .. have filled it in and sent it .. thanks sweetie .
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2