Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2010, 08:50 PM
Oh Jen I am so so sorry to read this.
As she hasn't wee'd have they suggested making her go manually. Just a thought too has her urine been tested, I know there is other reasons for her being ill, but they can behave as she is due to urine problems.
I know its diferent, but as you know Reah hasn't been well, but she is not attacking now that her urine has been sorted.

I pray you get this sorted.....hugs and love to you hun xxxxxxx
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2010, 08:52 PM
So sad to hear that precious Mo isn't doing so well. Sending tons of healing vibes and lots of love to your girl. I really hope that you find out very soon what it is and that she can be healed quickly. Hugs to you all xxxxx
monkeydonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-11-2010, 10:19 PM
Just read the first bit and then the update, just want to say how sorry i am to hear this and that i'm sending all the positive vibes possible to Mo, yourself and your husband. Stay strong Mo and get better asap. xxxxxxx
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2010, 12:26 AM
Massive hugs to you and Momo baby, I doubt you are going to get much sleep tonight, I am sending so many healing doggy vibes to your girl, I know she is in the best of hands, and is been given the best chance to improve.
Love from all of us here xxxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2010, 06:04 AM
Hoping to hear of some small improvement in Mo this morning.....

x0x0x0x0x
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2010, 07:48 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Hoping to hear of some small improvement in Mo this morning.....

x0x0x0x0x
Hoping exactly the same thing xxxxx
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2010, 08:51 AM
So worrying for you. Keeping everything crossed for Mo
x
Deedee1321
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-11-2010, 09:20 AM
So sorry to hear this about Mo, fingers crossed for some improvement today. Thinking of you and Mo,

Dee x
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-11-2010, 09:56 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Mini, this could be what the vet is thinking when she mentioned "something cerebral"
There were no neck lesions seen on x-ray.

Anyway I have just managed to get her to eat a small amount of fish by hand feeding her. So thats a start.
Hi Jen , that Mo is eating anything at all is a good sign
Her entire personality has changed. She won't even come into the same room as us (she is having probs walking anyway). If we go near her she snaps and snarls.
If she has had some kind of cerebral episode it may be there is some memory loss or change in her sense of sight and hearing (which may be temporary) .
Mo could be feeling very scared and trying to protect herself as once familiar things now are seen as posing a threat
As I know you are already aware Jen sleeping is a good thing giving the body time to heal, also warmth / quiet / and chatting to Mo in a quiet calm voice and allowing her to stay where she feels the most comfortable (even if it is in a room on her own) should all help to make Mo feel safe while she adjusts to what has happened.

I have had a couple of dogs who had ceribral episoes, both recovered to some extent.
I hope Mo has a better day today xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2010, 11:27 AM
Really hoping Mo has shown an improvement this morning after a good night's sleep, and you too Jen. Still thinking of you all there.xxxx
Page 10 of 18 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »