Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2005, 09:52 AM
Originally Posted by amts
Just to let everyone know, this is not the entire DK dressing up (or down?) as vikings
Some of us dont And didnt even know it was now those "meetings" were held

Only been a few times myself. But that was as a kid and I went to see the horses there
Aww come on AM, I'm sure you'd look great in fur
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2005, 09:59 AM
Originally Posted by maplecottage
Aww come on AM, I'm sure you'd look great in fur
You cant say fur on here

But of course I´m attracked to the idea of running around in almost nothing, drinking strong beer, eating meat coocked on open fire and get my hair pulled by some not very well cleaned up bloke
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2005, 09:26 PM
[QUOTE=Ripsnorterthe2nd]Totally off topic but I always get completely lost in the Metro Centre! And then I can't find my car!

I know the Metro centre like the back of my hand, however like you if I go back to collect my car, well that is a different subject. My friend and I went in our own cars once (we are locals) and planned to meet back at my house later.
I thought I had lost my car or it was stolen and looked for ages. Eventually I found it and in my state of panic thought my friend would of reached my house by then and worry as to why I wasnt already home, so I overtook every vehicle on my way home risking life & limb to get there so she didnt worry about me
Got home eventually to find... no sign of my friend. She turned up half an hour later and had lost her car too.
The morale (sp) of this story is, if ever going to the metro centre, put a b' beacon ontop of your car or your never going to get home!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2