View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Missysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-07-2008, 11:28 PM
The best thing about this walk and others like it , is that Missy sleeps for hours when she gets home . Boy , does she snore though .
If I take her for shorter walks , she wants to go out 10 times a day .
A Dogsey meet here ? What a brilliant idea Moobli . We should think about arranging one .
Moobli , I know roughly where you are but I've never been up there. I might take a drive down your way sometime. You are not really that far from me. It took me 20 minutes to drive from Pathhead to Saltoun Forest. I'm glad you found my directions helpful .
k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2008, 12:43 AM
Hi Missymum and Moobli

I'd be up for a Dogsey meet if you don't mind an over friendly leonberger running riot.

Brill pics by the way

I'm afraid i still have no idea where it is but then - i do the worlds worst sense of direction, lol.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2008, 09:32 AM
Whereabouts are you K9xxb?

You would be more than welcome ... I love Leonbergers!
k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2008, 04:52 PM
Hi, i live in Ballingry in Fife. I'm about 25/30 mins from the forth rd bridge.
Missysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-07-2008, 10:34 PM
Hi k9xxb . You would be more than welcome to join us for a walk.
Moobli , this meet is a great idea , any idea when you want to do this ?
Everyone who could make it would be very welcome and directions can be given to anyone who doesn't know the area .
k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2008, 10:59 PM
i work shifts, so my next days off are 20,21,23,28,29 Jul. Other than that i'd need to check my work rota. Hope we can make it so a few people can come - it would be really nice
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2008, 02:21 PM
Missysmum - thanks for the details about this walk. I did it yesterday morning and the dogs had a fab time. We did a mix of larger and smaller tracks and the dogs particularly enjoyed paddling around in the river.

I am up for a Dogsey meet there anytime - mornings are best for me though.

I didn't see another soul on the walk and just met a couple with a very friendly Vizla coming out of the carpark as I was going home.

A great dog walk
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2008, 05:45 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Missysmum - thanks for the details about this walk. I did it yesterday morning and the dogs had a fab time. We did a mix of larger and smaller tracks and the dogs particularly enjoyed paddling around in the river.

I am up for a Dogsey meet there anytime - mornings are best for me though.

I didn't see another soul on the walk and just met a couple with a very friendly Vizla coming out of the carpark as I was going home.

A great dog walk
hiya kirsty

me and suzanne did get round to doing it and it was great, my only thing was because couldnt really see if there was that many people in the forest I didnt let bruno off but i did have him on a long line which he proceeded to trail through every section of mud he found obviously.

It was great all the tracks - although definetly no good for buggy walking + dog or not the track we went along anyway !!

we must meet up soon !!!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2008, 07:29 PM
We definitely will have to meet up Dani. Is there a dog walk organised for New Year? My only problem is that my time is a bit limited with Ben still being really small, but that situation should get easier by next summer

How is Suzanne? I haven't seen her on here for ages and ages.
skilaki
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-12-2008, 09:51 AM
This sounds like a great walk. I would be up for a Dogsey walk.

But if anyone is free, I am free Mon and Tues this coming week. No more dog walking now as everyone is home for the hols and walking their own dogs lol.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2