Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Koda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-07-2011, 10:33 AM

18mth old alaskan malamute put on freecycle :/

yes, this morning he was put on freecycle??? whats the world coming to???

i've emailed them and i'm HOPING they haven't got rid of him yet to an oppurtunist that may take him to make money on/etc

looks like i may be fostering another dog if i can't find another fosterer to take him...

GRRR PEOPLE!
Koda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-07-2011, 10:42 AM
oh i meant to add, if he is still available is there anyone in cornwall or wherever that could foster him? obviously i will if there is no one else, but just checking x oh and the ad states hes good with children walks on a halti etc, they haven't put any bad points about him, so why can't they keep him and why is he on freecycle is my problem??!
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2011, 11:08 AM
Muddiwarx
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2011, 11:54 AM
If he is registered Mally rescue will take him - if not they may well have homes available ...http://www.malamuterescue.org.uk/index.htm
Koda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-07-2011, 11:55 AM
didn't even think of them! thanks for that will find out if he is, if owner replies to me! x
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2011, 12:06 PM
Aww hun

Ive just seen one advertised on fb free to good home!

Does my nut in that some people have no clue. Fingers crossed that you hear back from them xx
Manyana13
Almost a Veteran
Female 

26-07-2011, 12:23 PM
Drives me mad. I just saw a Collie being sold on FB, reason for sale - because they have moved to a cottage and they don't want the collie to get too interested in the neighbouring sheep! Oh and it is now at a reduced price from £90 to £40.

Koda, I am in Cornwall but cannot take this pup on as we are moving house and have 3 cats so would be too stressful for them at the moment. Also, I have no experience of this breed. I could help with a night or two if the situation gets desperate and can help with transport if is needed tho.
Koda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-07-2011, 12:50 PM
i saw that one advertised on FB too manyana!! grrr poor collie

thanks for the offers, i will keep everyone updated, heres to hoping the owner replies to me! x
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2011, 02:44 PM
god i hate idiotic people like that! id love to help, but imagine im too far away up here and in cheshire. (plus nana will probably throw a paddy!) hope it gets sorted.
twilightwolf
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-07-2011, 04:09 PM
[a social network] seriously... do people have no clue or care for their animals. Its not like their a pair of shoes!!!!

Have these people never heard of dog fighters? People who use adverts like this to obtain a free dog, just to let their dogs rip to bits for the sheer hell of it. I for one know this type of thing is happening in the UK right now, and sadly its on the increase.

Such idiots!!!!!!! Can nobody alert the collie rescue? I really hope the poor guy finds a home soon, and the right sort of home! The same goes for the Malumute though sadly, i think this is going to happen more and more with the wrong types of owners taking them on as cute fluffy puppies. Then they get bigger, and bigger and begin to pull and mouth. Grrr.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >