Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2007, 03:44 PM
Originally Posted by Malady View Post
For me it kept switching, and I coulnd't focus on it going one way or the other, is that normal ?....LOL :smt042

hmmm i had the same problem..it just kept switching???
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2007, 04:06 PM
This has just caused a heated discussion between me and my husband, cos he sees it going clockwise and I see it anticlockwise (I can't change it)

Sorry I asked
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2007, 04:08 PM
Well I went back for a 2nd go, and I can now get her going anticlockwise, but the more I looked at it, the more I think it's HER that is changing direction,and not my brain!!!! I reckon they've got it set on a timer thingy, one minute she's going clockwise, then it's anti????!!!! Yessssssss! I'm gonna ask Dave when he comes home coz he knows everything and is definitely a left-brainer who would know if I'm right on this!!!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2007, 04:08 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
This has just caused a heated discussion between me and my husband, cos he sees it going clockwise and I see it anticlockwise (I can't change it)

Sorry I asked
Lol! LOoks like that's what I'll be doing tonight too!!!!!
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

29-10-2007, 05:15 PM
well I did it with my OH looking over my shoulder he was adamant it was going anti clockwise the whole time, but I could make it change direction at will Mind you if you read the traits for left and right brain that sums me up perfectly a mass of contradictions
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2007, 12:15 AM
I can switch between the two, but I have had surgery on the left side of my brain so anythings possible really!

Originally Posted by leo View Post
Isn't it supposed to be which every hand you are, the opposite side of your brain, is the side you use the most.
i'm left handed so it should be right for me, clockwise which at the start is was.
But it then changed to anti, although i can write with both, just my left is my natural hand.
It is the case that which ever hand is dominant means the opposite side of the brain is dominant, the two are apparently linked. At least that's what one of the SHO's told me at the Hospital!
goblygouck
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-10-2007, 06:58 AM
Clockwise for me
this is one of those weird things with me I cant see how she can go anti clockwise :smt017
pod
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2007, 08:24 AM
Originally Posted by goblygouck View Post
Clockwise for me
this is one of those weird things with me I cant see how she can go anti clockwise :smt017

Ah,you're in the southern hemisphere. You'll have to turn you're monitor upside down
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2007, 10:38 AM
I could only see her going anti-clockwise, oh dear
petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2007, 12:57 PM
Right for me too but I thought it was supposed to be left for males and right for females, heared that on tv last week!
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >