Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2017, 06:54 AM

Daily Thread Wednesday 18th January

Good morning everyone

So pleased you now have a crime number June and hopefully having a visit from the police might make hime think for a bit.

Sorry about the new for men's cat Gordon. Hugs to her and I know he had a good well care for life

Very frosty out there this morning so will have to take care on the way to the station. Hoping he comes home tonight to say he is working from home tomorrow

Have a good day and stay warm and safe.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2017, 07:04 AM
Morning Sue and all who follow,
I'm up early today because I'm off to work shortly for the day, Rosie been out in garden, it's dark & damp out there. Lauryn will take her for a walk later.
Will catch up on yesterday's thread later this afternoon.
Have a good day all
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-01-2017, 07:20 AM
Morning Sue,, Lauryn and all who follow.
Take care Sue and fingers crossed for son working from home tomorrow.
Mandy hope work isn't full of to many problems and the time goes quickly.
June hoping numbnuts behaves himself from now on.

Gorden sorry to hear of the Mem's cat please let her know I am thinking of her as I am sure all of us on the morning thread are.
It is so true what you say always a day better early than late. One of the hardest things we have to do such a hard decision left in our hands the price we pay for loving our animals.

I think it may be cold and frosty out there today it was a 2 this morning when Dillon got me up as he decided he needed to go out. Think something was prowling about.

Hoping all are feeling well and all our four legged friends are to.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2017, 07:46 AM
Good morning everyone, So very sorry to read about the Mem's poor old cat.

June, so glad you have reported him to the police, lets hope that puts a stop to it.

Lynn, I take it you got the car back ok, duly fixed.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-01-2017, 07:56 AM
Not yet Moyra. Waiting to hear it is definitely the starter motor overheating and when it will be fixed.
Unless Gorden gets in touch this morning with more news or the garage rings later to say it's done but at the moment going on the assumption it isn't done yet.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2017, 09:32 AM
Morning everyone! Well done June ... nice you have a male neighbour on your side. This bloke needs a bloody good bashing but sadly in today's litigious pc world this won't happen
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2017, 09:49 AM
Morning all, very chilly but no frost here, just lovely sunshine.
Gordon I'm also sorry to hear of the Mems cat, very upsetting.
We were out most of the day yesterday so today its a day at home and housework. I really feel that word should be banned from the English language!
Just had some good news from our eldest Granddaughter. She works in Brixhams largest hotel, reception and admin. It was their staff party last night and she won the employee of the year award I'm so proud of her
Right off I go, housework, I may be back in about 10 minutes when I get fed up
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-01-2017, 10:05 AM
That was an option but the basher would have been in serious trouble, doubtful numbnuts would have kept quiet.
Strange thing is that the house was in darkness, bathroom light never went on and the bedroom light not till very late on and even then it wasn't thge main light. Now...we were stood at he back of my house facing his by my gate. The main light in the bedroom was on and curtains not pulled to properly. The car was parked at the back. Not once did that head appear at the lit window. I am wondering if he was actually behind his high double gates coming out to his car and he heard us talking and my neighbour saying to me he was calling the police. Hence a swift exit from him and all lights off. I am going to take a piccie next time there is an exhibition in the bathroom. No phone call yet from the police so by the time things happen he'll be thinking nothing is going to happen and relax his guard
To cap it all, I was coming back from the bone run yesterday, going up the slip road to the motorway and car felt wrong. Pulled in before I got on the motorway proper. Good job I did rear side tyre flat. Got breakdown out, they were really quick, put spare on, called in at Jem with the puncture (3rd visit in as many weeks) there was a nail in the tyre. He looked at it and pointed out tyre was perished on the walls, yes ANOTHER NEW TYRE
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2017, 10:49 AM
I know June, it's terrible. The - old ways are often the best ways, but the police's hands are tied just like our's are. If he happened to have an unfortunate accident, he would scream blue bloody murder - he has got to be a coward in any case - exposing himself to you is indecent, very frightening for you and just plain unacceptable. I feel for you. Especially re the damage he has done to your property.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2017, 10:50 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Morning all, very chilly but no frost here, just lovely sunshine.
Gordon I'm also sorry to hear of the Mems cat, very upsetting.
We were out most of the day yesterday so today its a day at home and housework. I really feel that word should be banned from the English language!
Just had some good news from our eldest Granddaughter. She works in Brixhams largest hotel, reception and admin. It was their staff party last night and she won the employee of the year award I'm so proud of her
Right off I go, housework, I may be back in about 10 minutes when I get fed up
Many congrats to granddaughter Nippy!!
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »