Female 

01-10-2006, 09:20 PM
Oh Jan, he's sooo cute
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2006, 09:40 PM
OOOOHHHHH he's very cute. We have 2 rats,

bought a hamster, had him for 18 hours then took him back to PAH. The reason was he bit me and my daughter so hard it drew blood and we were so frightened to go near him i had to take him back.

Got to the shop, assistant put his hand in to grab him, (i warned him he was a killer hampster ). The hamster curled up in his hand and just looked so sweet, i think the assistant thought we were a bit mad.

so have to say very sweet looking, but not for me, i am going to stick to the rats and my dog. thanks for sharing though!!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2006, 10:44 PM
Originally Posted by shiba View Post
OOOOHHHHH he's very cute. We have 2 rats,

bought a hamster, had him for 18 hours then took him back to PAH. The reason was he bit me and my daughter so hard it drew blood and we were so frightened to go near him i had to take him back.

Got to the shop, assistant put his hand in to grab him, (i warned him he was a killer hampster ). The hamster curled up in his hand and just looked so sweet, i think the assistant thought we were a bit mad.

so have to say very sweet looking, but not for me, i am going to stick to the rats and my dog. thanks for sharing though!!
Oh these hamsters are too thick to consider biting - they aren't like normal hamsters - they are total loonies and zoom around everywhere. I think this is my 5th Roboroskvi hamster now and I have never been bit with one because they just zoom off out of your way I have got an evil Syrian in the kitchen which I got from pets at home and I wouldn't trust her for anything - she makes horrible noises sometimes when we go near her cage so I am really careful round her - she is the most evil hamster I have ever had
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2006, 02:50 AM
Ooh Foxy he's so cute! Love the name Midge too They can run fast can't they
Don't worry I have 3 hamsters
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2