Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
fayeily
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-01-2011, 07:02 PM

Makes me so mad!

I torture myself looking through websites at Bassets that need new homes. The ads just make me so mad, i dread to think where this girl will end up!

'I paid £450 for her just over 4months ago, the conditions she was living in was awful, it sickend me to think any person could do that to an animal, we have spent the last four months getting weight on her and house training her and now the time has come for her to go to her forever home, ....

Betty- she is unspayed 4 years old tri colour and in good health she just needs to put on a little bit more weight, she would either suit a family home or an older couple, she lives in or out but if she is outside she needs company or she gets depressed, she is a lovley girl who just needs a bit of TLC, she would be suitable for breeding as soon as she gets a bit more weight on her, but like i said he is only a little bit underweight, viewings welcome anytime forever homes only please she has not had a good start in life and needs to go somewhere to be loved thanks'

Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2011, 07:04 PM
TBH I can't look at ads like that anymore so don't tend to look for any. Heartless I call it totally heartless.
fayeily
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-01-2011, 07:11 PM
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
TBH I can't look at ads like that anymore so don't tend to look for any. Heartless I call it totally heartless.
I agree, its just awful
I shouldnt look but I do, breaks my heart
MichaelM
Dogsey Senior
Male 

02-01-2011, 07:19 PM
I don't know why, I can't help looking at the ads/rescue sites. I saw a lovely looking 9 year old with The Oldies Club that was up for rehoming as the owners "were expecting a child in family"
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2011, 07:35 PM
Be reassured that these adverts are usually lies. All aimed at playing you so they get more money.
Stick to Rescue sites - at least you know their motives aren`t commercial.