Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2008, 11:09 AM

OK It's senior moment time again!

This morning I went for a deep massage at a sports injury clinic, somewhere I'd never been before, I've only had posh massages at the hairdressers. Anyway, he had a workshop in the garden as an office, and from there we moved to his treatment room, also another prefab unit in his garden which was undergoing a major refurb. I'm telling you all this so you can get the idea that it wasn't a "normal" type of place and it helps my case!

I got in this tiny room where he had the fire on and there was a bed in the middle and on one end was a navy blue towel on a big pad, and the other end had a navy blue towel too on another thing, and he told me to undress down to bra and pants, put the towel around me like I was going to have a shower and lay on the bed, which I did and he came back in.

I told him I wasn't very comfortable with my back lying like that, and he noticed I had the towel around me the "wrong" way, so he pulled that out and put it across my back, and then he says, coz I'm still not comfortable, "well, wait a minute Helen (and he laughed!) if you could just stand up again and turn round coz you should actually be lying the other way around top to bottom"!!!! Good job I can laugh about these things!!! I wondered why that pad with the towel on it smelled a bit iffy, it was the pad for your feet!!!! Eeeeuuuuwww all those sweaty feet from those men who'd been in his gym ...... doesn't bear thinking about does it!!!!!! I was so much more comfy with my head in this ring with the hole in it though, and it smelled so much nicer too!!!!
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2008, 11:15 AM
ha ha ha ha haha!!!! but to your credit, the towel was covering it!
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2008, 11:22 AM
Oh Helen what are you like hun,
Though I should not laugh Id probably have doine same thing, Thinking the towel was tyhere to be used like a pillow xxxdk
Teddysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-04-2008, 11:26 AM
I think I'd be more worried about getting undressed with some guy in a shed in his garden
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2008, 11:31 AM
Originally Posted by Teddysmum View Post
I think I'd be more worried about getting undressed with some guy in a shed in his garden
that was my first thought!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2008, 11:42 AM
Lol Yes, and don't think THAT didn't cross my mind!!!!! It's only because he was highly recommended by a good friend of mine that I dismissed that idea though!! As I laid there half naked flat on my stomach, waiting for him to come back in, the thoughts that went through my mind I can tell you!!! Well, I can't, not on here!!!!!
kirstya72
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-04-2008, 11:46 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Lol Yes, and don't think THAT didn't cross my mind!!!!! It's only because he was highly recommended by a good friend of mine that I dismissed that idea though!! As I laid there half naked flat on my stomach, waiting for him to come back in, the thoughts that went through my mind I can tell you!!! Well, I can't, not on here!!!!!

Sorry, but that has given me a right laugh
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-04-2008, 11:52 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I got in this tiny room where he had the fire on and there was a bed in the middle and on one end was a navy blue towel on a big pad, and the other end had a navy blue towel too on another thing, and he told me to undress
OMG Helena..........I was imagining all sorts at this point and laughing 'cos I think you pretty clued up and wouldn't get into those sorts of situations would you At least next time you'll know which end is up and which is down if you get my drift
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2008, 11:53 AM
Originally Posted by Teddysmum View Post
I never even thought of that xxdk
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2008, 06:07 PM
Oh Helen, you have done it again, PMSL you are soooo funny.

Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
I never even thought of that xxdk
Oh I had
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >