Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2012, 05:15 PM

Mocha is coming back!

So last year my stepdaughter took her cat back to go live with her boyfriend. The relationship lasted up until last month, when she moved out and went to live at her Granny's.

Unfortunately Granny doesn't like cats...in any way, shape or form, so for the moment Mocha was living at the boyfriends. Well the other day we get a call from April, she's been trying to get into the police for a while, she's passed the entrance exam She is to do another couple of things, I think, fitness and the interview.

Anyway, she very nicely sucked up to her Dad and asked if Mocha could come back to live with us! He said yes! So my Mocha Babes (okay April's Mocha Babes) is coming back! I'm delighted cause I REALLY miss having a cat, I'm so glad and can't wait to see her