Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2009, 09:06 AM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
They are hoping this will stop you taking the matter higher up Personally I would still write those letters, nothing will change unless the top management know about the problems and there's only two ways that can happen, either (a) the customers tell them or (b) the staff do.

In Britain not many people are willing to take the time to do (a) and in this case (b) seems unlikely too

ETA:-
Just had a thought, you could try to find 'Artie' and get him to have a word with the store management

OK I'm outa here
Completely agree Harvey. Letters are still being done! Fortunately we're not like most of Britain and DO complain when we have the need to!
LOL about 'Artie'
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2009, 07:20 PM
I'm glad you have something back but I wouldn't rest 'til you have it all the greedy swines they are, it's like losing a penny to them!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2009, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
I'm glad you have something back but I wouldn't rest 'til you have it all the greedy swines they are, it's like losing a penny to them!
Yes, completely agree Kel. If you don't complain, they'll never do anything about it!
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6