Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 08:25 AM

Dog Training E18

HI Folks,
Living in S Woodford E18 any one know of any obed. clubs inthe area Loughton Leytonstone, Walthamstow area or any one who fanccies doing a bit of training.

Jeanette
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-05-2007, 09:16 AM
Is Enfield to far away Forty hall or Capel Manor.Steve Mann who trained Selina Scott and chump from the Underdogs Show trains there and Olie and myself are going for a one to one session next Wednesday very reasonable rates.He also does residential training and training classes.The link is www.alphadogtrainingschool.co.uk.
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 09:25 AM
No its not to far ,actually i e-mailed them a few days ago but still awaiting reply please let me know how you get on.
Desperatley tring to find somewhere to train,although her basics arnt bad she still needs to be able to do it amongst other dogs. Oh, sorry " she" is Sprig an 8mth old collie bitch pup.

many thanks Jeanette
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-05-2007, 10:06 AM
Same with Ollie he is 11 month old Bernese he walks fine on lead till he see's other dogs then goes a bit mad and his recall is zero.If you haven't heard by next week I will be asking about going to training classes and the prices and times so will let you know.I am sure you will of heard something by then though.
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 10:50 AM
Many thanks Lyn,look forward to hearing from you. Hope you both enjoy yourselves.

Jeanette