View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2008, 12:32 AM

What Is It With Idiot Drivers And Rain?!

I was in a state of disbelief travelling to work this morning. I left at around 7:30, so it was still dark outside, and chucking it down with rain.

Travelling along the A127 in the outside lane, with both lanes completely choca-block! A guy in a white van was next to me in the inside lane, and suddenly stuck his indicator on and began to pull over - obviously not realising I was there. I touched my horn to warn him, so back in he goes - fine I think, no problem.

After I've passed him, he shot straight out into the outside lane behind me, where there really wasn't enough room to do so, and drives right up my backside so that I can't see his numberplate, and flashes his headlights at me for about 5 minutes straight mental!
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2008, 12:45 AM
He obviously is a nutter.I see em all day every day,isn't it irritating how they sit soooo close to your rear?xxxxxxxxx
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-01-2008, 12:46 AM
You've summed up his IQ quite well with this thread.
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-01-2008, 06:10 PM
The 127 seems to attract morons by the bucket load regardless of weather-especially near Basildon at night by people with huge exhaust pipes and titchy weeners.
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2008, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
The 127 seems to attract morons by the bucket load regardless of weather-especially near Basildon at night by people with huge exhaust pipes and titchy weeners.
lol couldn't agree more!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-01-2008, 08:02 PM
Use to hate that road when I used it. Very rarely do now as live in another part of Essex.
It has a nasty reminder for us as that is the road my Sister was knocked down on by a speeding driver many years ago.