Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2012, 07:05 AM

Morning. Dogsey daily thread (Monday).

Another one.

Well I hope I find everyone in good health today plus all the doglets too.
I have had a reprieve from the early morning tube station run this morning which I am very pleased about.
So I thought I would get this written while Dillon is waiting for breakfast and behaving himself.

At the moment it is dry and chilly but according to the weather it is meant to change later. In some parts of the country it is already wet and we are in for some windy weather too.

Chris I hope you son is on the road to recovery. (((Hugs))).
Malka (((hugs))) I hope this possible truce comes about and your night hasn't been to disturbed.
Bev I hope Kyiros poor is continuing to heal and is less sore.

Gorden has emailed nothing particularly interesting just to say morning and that the Teachers he has trained have their presentations to give today so he is looking forward to someone else doing the talking and seeing that hopefully his training has done the job for this group.

I am off to feed the big boy now and I hope I am in for a quieter run up to his walk today.
After his walk it will be breakfast for me and catch up with the end of i'm a celeb I fell asleep during the last bit. Also the new programme on BBC1 to catch up with Crickley Hall I think its called. Then pick Michael up skype Gorden and do tea.

I haven't missed anything have I ? Let me think ermmmm. Oh yes housework.

I will catch up with you all later.
Have a good day everyone.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2012, 07:13 AM
Morning Lynn and all

Glad to hear you have a reprieve on the station run. I don't miss being a taxi service! I hope that Dillon is on his best behaviour today.

I also hope there is good news on Chris's son today and that Malka and Pereg are safe, there is too much fighting going on in our world.

It is dry here atm, the two young boys will go out on the bike today and the other four will slosh round the woods. I have some correspondence to do on behalf of my cousin and washing to catch up on. I may even get the dreaded hoover out, don't get excited I wont go mad!!

I have three of the dogs in bed atm, they have had their morning spin around the garden and we like to have a cup of teas and catch up on the net.

Have a good day all.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2012, 07:17 AM
Morning

Back to work for me today. Time for a new timetable too. Fun and games.

After work I may go running, depending on the weather. It seems a bit soggy at the moment.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2012, 07:28 AM
Good morning all, hope you are all well.
Hope your son is improving Chris, hope you have had a good night Malka, thinking of you both.

Warmer here today but very windy, I would do some washing but rain is forecast.
Nothing much planned. I will probably pop in and out of dogsey or I might put the lappy on defrag it's very slow at the moment
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2012, 07:42 AM
Morning Lynn,Morning all,

Quite windy here,hoping the rain holds off for a while so I can get some washing done,& I want to try and get some housework done.

Nothing much planned for today,may try & get some Christmas wrapping done later.

Chris,hope your son is making progress,

Malka Hope your ok & safe x

Have a good day all
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2012, 08:03 AM
Morning Everyone

Hoping those poorly are on the mend.
Chris best wishes to your son.

Nothing much happening this morning its a windy one but Im sure the dogs won't mind once they are out

Have a great day folks
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2012, 08:05 AM
Morning Lynn, Gerri, Lorraine, Jen, Sal and everyone

Oh what a night! Couldn't sleep, looked at the clock gone midnight, Dave was snoooooooring so loud I swear the house was shaking. Got up, went down to his room, tried to shut the door, but he had dressing gown and a jacket hanging on the corner, so I took them off quietly (I'm not the quietest of peops when I do something), then there was something on the floor stopping it, a bag, so I pushed that out of the way and shut it, went back to bed.

Zena doesn't like her dad being shut in his room, so she was getting fidgety going from the kitchen to her bed in my room, and I was lying there awake thinking to myself that he would get up in the pitch black to go to the loo next door (we have no street lights here it's very dark), fall over that bag thing I left on the floor, put his hands out to brace himself and crash through the glass in the middle of the closed door Think I finally nodded off somewhere and then got woken up at 4 am when he did go to the loo, Zena shot out there to greet him from his prison cell, so another hour awake, until he did the same at 6 am!

Rant over!

I hope Dillon is a good boy for you this morning Lynn and enjoy your walk and glad you've got a somewhat quiet day. Still praying for you over there grandma.xxx Also for you Chris and your son. I'm going to catch up in last night's thread to see if there's any news I've missed.

Off up to the van to sort out a leaking pipe underneath, but I shall just drop Dave off there and go and do a shop at Sainsbury's. Enjoy yours whatever you're up to
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2012, 08:23 AM
Morning Lynn and all,
A few errands to run this morning and work this afternoon, roll on Friday.
Kyiro is still limping but does seem a bit more comfortable. He had his pain killer yesterday morning but I then didn't give him anymore after that and he seems good enough to do without them for now, so i am pleased about that. He has another check up tomorrow morning.
Malka I hope you have had a peaceful night please stay safe.
Chris I hope your son is improving.
Good Luck with the leaky pipe H, hope you get it sorted.
I always tape I'm a celebrity and their follow on programme on ITV2 Lynn because i have a habit of falling asleep at some point through it.
Hope you all have a good day.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2012, 08:23 AM
Good morning Lynn and all,

Firstly, Chris I hope there is positive news regarding your son today - everything crossed.
Malka, I hope you managed to get some sleep last night.
Lynn - no taxi run
Helena, what a vivid imagination you have , your worries sounded just like me worrying about every scenario while trying to go to sleep.

I have no idea what my plans are today other than housework and dog walking .... possibly dog bathing as Rucksack stinks ..... again!

Enjoy your day and keep safe.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2012, 08:31 AM
Morning all

It's a lovely cold morning here and I'm just about to take Loki out.

Chris, I hope you get good news about your son today.
Lynn - I hope Dillon behaves today.
Malka - I hope you and Pereg had a peaceful night.
H - Oh dear, sorry you had an awful night but glad Dave didn't come a cropper on the beg.
Bev, I'm glad Kyiro is more comfortable.

I hope everyone has a lovely, trouble-free day today.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »