I'll start saving
I'm gonna hold you to that..never mind saving,just bring yourself
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2014, 10:13 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
I'm gonna hold you to that..never mind saving,just bring yourself
It might take me awhile to swim across...
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2014, 10:21 PM
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
It might take me awhile to swim across...
wouldn't surprise me!! .....planes are a good idea
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2014, 11:01 PM
I thought Spring had Sprung, then we got snow

Then when Mum and Dad where here, Mr M drove us to the beach and my Dad sat in the front, I sat in the middle in the back and Tilly sat on my knee resting on the center console (safety first in our car LOL )

This photo made me chuckle...

And this one, she is asking "are we there yet?"

Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2014, 12:46 AM
Thought I'd show this from Harry Potter world
The chocolate feast

And I loved this too, all the wigs
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2014, 12:50 AM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Doesn't she look so cross tho? Because I dared to disturb her in MY bed where she's gone (ignoring me here in the living room lol!)

Meg has made me laugh so much on another thread saying that Bella was having a 'Garbo Moment' in one of her photos that I think it applies perfectly to this one too!

She does make me laugh tho! We are very similar in a lot of ways - both quite independent and often just don't want anyone disturbing us at all (although I must say she seems more often happier to pooter off and do without my company than vice versa) sometimes she will give me a look if I am doing something that makes me think she wants me to sit with her so I do. She will immediately get down and go sit somewhere else then lol!

*it was said once by one of my sons 'Mum - sometimes it's like NOT HAVING a dog!'

But of course we spend hours outside together every day - probably drive us both nuts if we had to spend all our time at home glued together too.
After my beloved Cavvy I swore I wouldn't get another 'Velcro Dog' as it wouldn't really suit my lifestyle.

I certainly managed that alright. Absolute opposite of a Velcro Dog! Sometimes when we do sit together on sofa or daybed and I might just touch her with my foot or leg - she will give me the look and move up a bit so we are no longer touching!

Only ever sits on my lap if I put her there and hold her there and only time she does it of her own volition is if another dog scares her or bothers her too much when we are out and I'm sat down so she can't dash behind my legs - oh yeah she will soon leap up on my lap then!
Rosie gives me them 'how dare you disturb me' looks too
I do think Bella beats her though she has a definite diva look doesn't she
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2014, 08:37 AM
Yes she does Mandy (at her boardings they call her 'Queen Bella')

Lovely photos ladies. Keep 'em coming. Our walks were going to be restricted to beaches this week on account of aerial spraying for mozzies around lakes and parks and the fields nearby. However, it was PERSISTING down with rain all night (so much so that the pool is now an infinity pool filled right to the top edge). And I haven't seen or heard the planes and am not sure what they do if it's raining?

I've been assured that it will not harm the flamingos on the lake so that made me think it is not effective in water?

I'd hate to think anything would harm these lovely visitors and hope they have the sense to b*gger off if it does (they've flown and returned again twice already this year - conditions have to be just right for them to overwinter before heading off)

2nd Pic shows my DiL (probably their biggest fan she would like to be able to cuddle them lol)

I was lucky enough to see a few taking off recently. What a sight! The underside of their huge wings is black and deep coral pink. And they fly low if only going to the other side of the lake. I was once lucky enough to see them flying right overhead when out on my verandah. They were off to somewhere else then though.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2014, 02:20 PM
Oh "chocolate feast" looks Devine,love the little white mice,there my fav
And the flamingos,so sweet DIL is a lovely looking girl,TANG Nothing very exotic to take pics of in my immediate area but if I come across a crocodile,elephant of any other species we're missing on here,I'll be sure to take a pic
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2014, 03:15 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Oh "chocolate feast" looks Devine,love the little white mice,there my fav
And the flamingos,so sweet DIL is a lovely looking girl,TANG Nothing very exotic to take pics of in my immediate area but if I come across a crocodile,elephant of any other species we're missing on here,I'll be sure to take a pic
Lacey if you get Elephants and crocodiles, I'm coming to visit you, I love crocs and Lauryn loves Elephants I promise to bring you white chocolate mice
Page 95 of 130 « First < 45 85 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 105 > Last »